Apart from the base variants, 2017 Terrano Price for all the other diesel trims have seen an increment of upto Rs 25,000
After a year of new Duster’s launch, Nissan has introduced the 2017 Terrano at an event in Delhi today and they say it adorns 22 new features. Clearly, their focus was mainly on refreshing the interiors and adding equipment and features rather than lending it a visual makeover. Let us quickly check out the changes..
2017 Terrano Changes
- There will be five variants on offer – XLP, XED, XLD(O), XVD Pre and and the AMT which will be offered only in the top XVD Pre trim.
- It gets New dual tone seat fabric, dual tone interiors, soft-touch upper dashboard, refreshed door trim design and new steering wheel. They have also added a new driver arm rest.
- In terms of featues, Nissan has introduced a new 7 inch touchscreen infotainment system which has navigation and voice control features.
- It also gets features like Cruise control, anti-pinch driver side window and one-touch lane change indicator.
- On the exterior, Nissan has kept the SUV as it is. It only gets new electrically retractable ORVMs and integrated indicators.
2017 Terrano Engine
Mechanically, 2017 Terrano continues with the same 1.6 liter 104 PS/ 145 Nm petrol engine and 1.5 liter diesel engine in three tunes – 85PS/200 Nm, 110 PS/248 Nm and 110 PS/245Nm for AMT. Transmission duties are administered by 5-speed manual gearbox (for the 85PS variant), and 6-speed manual as well as 6-speed AMT gearbox combinations (for the 110 PS trims).
It continues with the 205 mm ground clearance, 5.2 meter turning radius and a certified fuel efficiency of 19.87 kmpl.
2017 Terrano Price
|Variant||Price (ex-showroom Delhi)|
|Terrano XL||Rs 9.99 Lakhs|
|Terrano XED||Rs 9.99 Lakhs|
|Terrano XLD (O)||Rs 11.92 Lakhs|
|Terrano XVD Pre||Rs 13.60 Lakhs|
|Terrano XVD Pre AMT||Rs 14.20 Lakhs|
Nissan has kept the prices of the base variants unchanged. Other trims have seen a price increment of upto Rs 25,000.
Terrano continues with a two-year or 50,000 kms warranty as well as free road assistance.