Porsche has announced to recall 483 cars in India to repair its faulty headlights. Last week we have brought up the news that the company will recall 20,000 of its Cayenne models in China to fix a design defect in the headlights. Today the company said approximately 1,00,000 units of the Cayenne model needs to be fixed globally in which 483 units are from India.
The in-house quality investigations revealed that in rare circumstances an incorrectly locked head-light module can get detached. The good news for the customer is that the workshop job will take approximately 45 minutes and the company will bear the charges (has to!).
Source : Economic Times
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
- [metaslider id=30103]
- Shell to be the Official Lubricant Supplier for the BMW Group from January 2015.
- Suzuki YRA Spotted With MS Badge, Possibly for the First Time
- Ford Launches Automotive Student Service Educational Training (ASSET) in Mumbai
- Datsun GO+ Launch Next Month! All Signs of Very Competitive Pricing!
- Upto 1.7 Lakh Off on Hyundai Cars in Dec; Price Rise Due in January