Porsche has announced to recall 483 cars in India to repair its faulty headlights. Last week we have brought up the news that the company will recall 20,000 of its Cayenne models in China to fix a design defect in the headlights. Today the company said approximately 1,00,000 units of the Cayenne model needs to be fixed globally in which 483 units are from India.
The in-house quality investigations revealed that in rare circumstances an incorrectly locked head-light module can get detached. The good news for the customer is that the workshop job will take approximately 45 minutes and the company will bear the charges (has to!).
Source : Economic Times
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
- 400Nm Hexa Crossover Concept Showcased; Aria Replacement? [2015 Geneva Show]
- 120bhp Tata Bolt Sport Concept Showcased [2015 Geneva Auto Show]
- 125 kmph New Tata SuperAce Mint Launched at Rs 5.09 lakhs
- Mercedes Benz Organises Luxe Drive in Gurgaon
- Maserati, Aston Martin & Bentley to be Present at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo