Somehow, India is a very interesting market. What is boggling is that we call ourselves very cautious and shrewd car buyers who want value for every penny spent.
In times when proper 7-seater SUV’s were thought to be the best bet (and the only options we had), 5 seater Renault’s Duster caught everyone by surprise. It outsells everything in and around that segment. But what has held its place is Mahindra’s consistent Scorpio.
The SUV has been closely keeping a vigil and Mahindra is possibly waiting for EcoSport to take away Duster’s wraith! Interestingly, we have also caught a new entry-level 4×4 Automatic variant of Scorpio under tests in Pune.
Meanwhile, amidst all this, Mahindra has released a new TVC of Scorpio. What lies in the TVC is what you can check for yourself, but this does put a question mark on a generic speculation going around about a possible refresh to the SUV before the all-new Scorpio hits our shores next year. Does this mean the current Scorpio will continue without any tweaks before we get to see the new one?
You enjoy the yet to be aired on TV Commercial, as we try to dig deep.
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- SPIED: Lower Variant of Mahindra Scorpio 4WD Automatic Caught Testing (2)
- Is Mahindra Testing Updated 2013 Scorpios? We Spotted 3 Test Mules! (0)
- Mahindra to Introduce All New Scorpio in 2014 (1)
- Live Young, Live Free: Watch This Fabulous Mahindra’s TVC (1)
- SPIED: Mahindra Continues Testing the Scorpio Automatic (1)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch