Indians would rather have a 3 box sedan’s base model rather than a premium hatch. So here we have a list of all upcoming compact sedans that will be flooding the Indian market somewhere this year and some may spill to early next year.
Mahindra has big plans to take on not only against the local players but also international biggies. They have a plethora of upcoming new products to grab the competition by its throat.
Jaguar cars have a certain charisma that Audi, BMW and Mercedes can never match up to. The silver dial which comes out to change gears everytime you start up the car brings a smile to your face that no car can
The Range Rover has been the true blue luxury SUV that most people wished they owned. And with the car getting a facelifted version last year, the car just had its appeal boosted.
We all are eagerly waiting for Nissan’s budget brand – Datsun to set foot in India and the official unveiling is expected to take place in July with the launch scheduled next year.
Tata Nano is not really having the best of times for a while. The car’s sales figures are dismal to say the least and Tata Motors are looking pretty much down the barrel with the Nano.
Tata has been constantly loosing market share in the automobile market for the past year or so but their plans for the coming year and 2014 seem to be quite aggressive as they intend on getting back in the game.
Daimler is the world’s largest truck manufacturer as of now. Many major players in the luxury car segment have a subsidiary division which brings them not only brand loyalty,
Ford Endeavour has been the go-anywhere SUV from the stable of Ford and keeping in sync with that, the American brand’s Indian division, in collaboration with National Geographic channel has announced the MyEndeavour alterrain which
Mercedes Benz plans on being the numero uno in the luxury car segment by 2020 and they pretty much seems to have started the action. In India also Mercedes is really going bonkers and is on a new product launching spree, bringing in some internationally acclaimed models one after the other.
Fiat’s fortunes in the country have been in doldrums for a while but the company is looking to go north from the rock bottom it has already hit in the Indian market.
Tata is caught in a big slump of sales in the passenger car segment. The only saving grace for them, for now, is their Safari Storme which has been doing pretty well which (according to the last information we had) is sitting on over 6000 bookings.
When Tata brought out the Tata Nano some years back, it was perceived to become a car that could challenge India’s already withering infrastructure.
It came to us way back in 2000 when there were no Passats, Civics and the likes. And then it became a cult. Yes folks, we are talking about the Skoda Octavia.
Tata Safari Storme is Tata’s new ace in the SUV segment in India and a shot to regain the lost honor which it once held with pride. Safari Storme comes with some great driveablility and go-anywhere capabilities.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch