Bajaj’s RE60 has sparked a lot of debate among the top Auto manufacturers and organisations regarding the category of ‘Quadricycles’ in India with one bench opposing the move and the other one supporting it.
It is a fact that Indians love SUVs! The proof is that, it is the only growing segment in India and with this, comes an opportunity! All manufacturers which are present here in India are planning one or the other mode of entering this segment.
You must have also got bored of reading stories of the dismal failure of Tata Nano in the Indian market. Before its advent, Tata Nano was touted to be the next big thing in the Indian market which could challenge our infrastructure.
Czech auto-maker Skoda’s Yeti doesn’t really fit into the looks of Big-and-Butchery SUVs with it’s curvier headlamps and a “less-than-large” profile. But practicality was it’s USP and that is what compact SUVs are here for.
Mahindra intends to play and play hard in the car segment of India. After Verito and the electric E20, Mahindra’s next shot is this – Verito Vibe which is a compact sedan….errr..hatchback…err….we are confused!
Although unclear, but here is the first ever spyshot of Volkswagen CrossPolo on the Indian soil. Shared by the folks at IndianCarsBikes.in, this car was caught near Volkswagen’s plant at Chakan in Pune.
We continued to provide you exclusive scoops and spyshots during the second half of April. In all, we shared 7 stories which MotorBash readers read only at our site.
A few days back, AutoCar’s revelation of Mahindra’s S101 Compact SUV had caught everyone by surprise. A rendering was also presented which gave us a hint of what to expect.
Pune based Force Motors ventured in passenger vehicles through their tall lanky Force One SUV. However Parsan Firodiya, MD of the company is not happy with the response that their Force One SUV has received in India. The final sales are below their estimates and expectations.
Back in March this year, we brought to you the first ever spyshots of the Indigo eCS facelift that is being prepared by Tata to give the long aging compact sedan some kind of a traction in the market.
So here it is! Here are the completely undisguised spyshots of the upcoming 2013 Tata Nano refresh which was snapped during an advertisement shoot somewhere.
There were a few reports towards the end of last year that Renault is planning to introduce a smaller (than Pulse) hatch in India.
So far, we have seen two kind of Skoda Octavia A7 test mules on our Indian roads. One of them are the regular models but the other ones are the apparently different variants.
In its onslaught of products in India, Enjoy is Chevrolet’s next shot from its Chinese arsenal. The latest two being the Sail twins. Chevy has already shared the official studio shots of Enjoy MPV on its official website.
A sudden spurt of spyshots have screamed loud and clear that Skoda is striking back and the Czech manufacturer is coming up with the 2013 Octavia A7 in India.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch