Saad Khan, Founder & Editor – MotorBash.com
Hello Petrolheads! I am Saad Khan, founder of MotorBash.com. You might have seen a few of my artworks (read writings) on bikes at BikeAdvice.in. With my appetite towards cars growing at an alarming(!) rate, I started this blog (MotorBash.com) in January 2012 for two major reasons – (1) driving cars as they come out of factories red-hot and (2) providing honest, correct and timely information and updates on all the latest happenings in the automotive world.
MotorBash.com also aims to create awareness among the regular car drivers about road and general driving sense.
A Computer Science Engineer by degree and into the world of softwares by profession, I have been an auto nut since I was a toddler. I currently own a Ritz DDIS which is 16 months new and we also have a Wagon R and a Gypsy King in our family. Apart from automobiles, I am developing photography as my second preferred hobby. I have been a sportsperson all through my life and love playing outdoor games, Cricket being my favorite.
MotorBash is very young currently and we have a lot of stuff planned in the times to come. Do keep visiting us
You can also add me on FaceBook
For any kind of:
- Reporting an Issue
you can contact us at-
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch