Ferrari announced the official launch of the 2013 F620 GT on February 29th. But the sleuths did it once again! Gtspirit.com and autoblog.com have revealed the spied pictures and specifications of the forthcoming F620 GT. This car is also to go public at the Geneva Motor Show on 6th March.
We came to know that the New F620 houses the most powerful V12 ever made by Ferrari, succeeding its V12 powered predecessor, the 599 GTB. The F620 GT has a 6.3 Litre V12 as its heart which will produce 740 HP of insane power output and an enormous torque figure of 690 pound-feet (935.5 Nm) with a redline of 8,700 RPM. This front-engine, rear wheel drive car with an aerodynamic and aggressive body design make the car to do 0-100 kmph in 3.0 seconds dead and 0-200 kmph in 8.5 seconds flat, which is faster by 0.4 seconds than the 700 HP Lamborghini Aventador! This monster clocks a top speed of 340 kmph and expected to go even higher.
The designing of the car looks magnificent. The front bumper has a central grille with large side air vents on the both side. Longer body lines and the bonnet-mounted air vent make it look mightier.
Well, we still have a few days in hand before the mighty F620 GT makes its official public debut. Stay tuned for more information and picture.
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- Tata Nano Diesel is back! Caught on the roads testing; Launch uncertain
- Is Ford testing 1.0L Ecoboost on 2014 Fiesta facelift?
- Super XUV500 creates history; Wins 12th Desert Storm; First ever diesel! [Pics]
- Official: Jaguar reveals 3-series, A4 & C-Class rival: Brands the sports sedan as ‘XE’
- Rumor Mills: Vento Diesel Automatic on the anvil; Possible launch Festive Season 2014
- Official: Hyundai XCENT to be launched on 12 March: Will undercut both Dzire & Amaze
- List of all 7 Upcoming Compact SUVs in India in 2014 and later [4.5-10 Lacs]
Read what we have posted earlier