Ferrari announced the official launch of the 2013 F620 GT on February 29th. But the sleuths did it once again! Gtspirit.com and autoblog.com have revealed the spied pictures and specifications of the forthcoming F620 GT. This car is also to go public at the Geneva Motor Show on 6th March.
We came to know that the New F620 houses the most powerful V12 ever made by Ferrari, succeeding its V12 powered predecessor, the 599 GTB. The F620 GT has a 6.3 Litre V12 as its heart which will produce 740 HP of insane power output and an enormous torque figure of 690 pound-feet (935.5 Nm) with a redline of 8,700 RPM. This front-engine, rear wheel drive car with an aerodynamic and aggressive body design make the car to do 0-100 kmph in 3.0 seconds dead and 0-200 kmph in 8.5 seconds flat, which is faster by 0.4 seconds than the 700 HP Lamborghini Aventador! This monster clocks a top speed of 340 kmph and expected to go even higher.
The designing of the car looks magnificent. The front bumper has a central grille with large side air vents on the both side. Longer body lines and the bonnet-mounted air vent make it look mightier.
Well, we still have a few days in hand before the mighty F620 GT makes its official public debut. Stay tuned for more information and picture.
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch