You must have followed the live launch coverage of Ford’s celebration of the third anniversary of the company’s largest selling car, Figo yesterday.
Ford launched the Figo in March 2010 and the car has been a fortune turner for them. It has sold more than 2.7 Lakh units of the car till now in a span of 3 years. Ford has tried to freshen their most successful car in India, Figo by launching a special Celebration Edition at a glittering event in Delhi.
The Celebration Edition is nothing but a cosmetically enhanced version of the current Figo which will be on sale along with the current available variants of Figo. Ford roped in fashion designers Shantanu and Nikhil along with a few couples who owned Figos, to design the new special anniversary edition of this car.
Ford Figo Celebration edition comes with the following additions:
- SATNAV: Portable Satellite Navigation System
- Reverse Park Assist: A warning system that helps you avoid objects in blind spots
- Rear Spoiler
- Limited Edition Seat Covers:
- ‘Figo’ branded Scuff Guards
Figo Celebration Edition Price (Ex-Showroom Delhi)
- Figo Celebration Edition Petrol: Rs 4,15,999
- Figo Celebration Edition Diesel: Rs 5,15,999
As you can see, the Celebration Edition is just priced between the base LXI & EXI variants. Ford is calling this as a Limited Edition car but we assume, considering the efforts and money they have spent, this will be available for a considerable amount of time, if not for ever!
Also Read: Ownership Review of Ford Figo TDCI
Few Pictures From the Launch
Figo Celebration Edition Videos
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- Watch Launch of Ford Figo Celebration Edition Live at 1:30pm (1)
- Official: Its the Ford Figo Celebration Edition Launch on 4th March; & Ecosport’s Wait Continues! (1)
- Get Offers of Upto Rs 37,000 on Figo & Upto Rs 97,000 on Other Ford Cars (0)
- Ford’s Launches ‘Steal the Deal’: Get Offers of Upto Rs 81,000 on Ford Cars (0)
- Ford’s B562 Small Car Might World Premiere From India; Launch by 2015 (0)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch