We got the first spyshot of Fiat’s 7-seater MPV back in April 2013 and now, the Italians have officially unveiled the car to the generic public. Dubbed as ’500L Living’, it is an extended version of Fiat’s 500L.
At 4350mm and 1670mm, Fial 500L Living is 210mm (8.2 inches) longer and 10mm higher than the 500L respectively. The width remains same at 1780mm. 500L Living seats can be folded down and the luggage space, thereafter, becomes 638 liters in total. Fiat is reportedly using the ’5+2′ naming convention which hints at the possibility that the rearmost seats will be good for children only.
In Europe, Fiat 500L Living gets 2 petrol engines – 95PS 1.4Liter and 105PS 0.9L TwinAir Turbo, as well as 2 diesel engines – 105PS 1.6L and the 85PS 1.3L Multijet II. Fiat 500L Living is also offered in automatic transmission. It will be offered in as many as 19 color options and 6 interior trims. Fiat 500L Living will go on sale in Italy next month and it will be launched in more European countries towards the end of the year.
Though Fiat has not listed this 500L 7 Seater MPV in the official product list they have shared, Autocar has reported that this MPV is definitely coming to India. In India, we expect the 1.3L Multijet diesel in VGT (Variable Geometry Turbo) to perform duty along with the 1.4L petrol motor from Linea.
The obvious competition is the Maruti Ertiga (which has also gained a CNG) and the VFM Chevrolet Enjoy. Fiat has confirmed the launch of New Linea facelift in India next year which will come with the 1.6L Multijet diesel motor along with 1.4L turbocharged petrol.
Also Read: List of all Upcoming Fiat Launches in India
You Might Also Like
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- SCOOP: Guess this new Mini SUV Mule: Mahindra U301?
- Mahindra Launches Satin White Colour in XUV500 W6, Dolphin Grey in W4
- Exclusive: Nissan Discontinues Base Micra Active XE: Now Starts at Rs 4.12 Lacs
- Cheapest Alto K10 & WagonR AMT Coming Soon: Celerio AMT Demand Unprecedented
- Vine Snake Skoda ‘VisionC’ Unveiled to the World; 2016 Launch Possible
- SCOOP: Lamborghini Huracan Caught in India; to be Priced at Rs 3.43 crores
- 2014 Tata ARIA Facelift Prices Revealed: Starts at Rs 9.95 Lakhs
Read what we have posted earlier