As we have posted at afternoon that Honda is planning to launch a 7 seater MPV, the car is expected to be ‘FREED’ which Honda sells in Indonesia, Singapore and other countries. Here are pictures of the car exposing the internals as well as its exterior looks.
SLIDESHOW GALLERY: Click on any image to open full screen slideshow
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
Do Check This Out as Well
- Maruti Launches Ertiga Green CNG at Rs 6.52 Lakhs (0)
- Honda Plans a 7 Seater MPV, to Rival Ertiga (1)
- OFFICIAL: Honda Reveals the India Bound Brio-Based MPV; A Worry for Ertiga? (0)
- Beware Ertiga! You Are at Shooting Line; Mobilio Deliveries Start From February 2014 (0)
- AHOY! Honda Mobilio MPV Unveiled; Coming to India to Rival Ertiga! Pics & Details (0)
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- Tata Features Fantastic Storme Ladakh Edition in New Video: Plans for Launch?
- 2015 Chevrolet Trax Compact SUV to be Launched in America [Pics & Details]
- SPIED: Upcoming Tata BOLT Reveals its Orange Interiors Again!
- List of All 4 Upcoming Auto Gear Shift (AMT) Cars in 2014: Nano, Quanto, Alto K10 & Zest [Updated]
- Tata Prima is the Title Sponsor for King’s XI Punjab in IPL
- Tata Launches Ringtones for Zest and Bolt; Download Them Inside
- Nissan-Ashok Leyland Launches First Air Conditioned Partner LCV at Rs 8.73 Lakhs
Read what we have posted earlier