As we have posted at afternoon that Honda is planning to launch a 7 seater MPV, the car is expected to be ‘FREED’ which Honda sells in Indonesia, Singapore and other countries. Here are pictures of the car exposing the internals as well as its exterior looks.
SLIDESHOW GALLERY: Click on any image to open full screen slideshow
You Might Also Like
- Maruti Launches Ertiga Green CNG at Rs 6.52 Lakhs (0)
- Honda Plans a 7 Seater MPV, to Rival Ertiga (1)
- OFFICIAL: Honda Reveals the India Bound Brio-Based MPV; A Worry for Ertiga? (0)
- Beware Ertiga! You Are at Shooting Line; Mobilio Deliveries Start From February 2014 (0)
- AHOY! Honda Mobilio MPV Unveiled; Coming to India to Rival Ertiga! Pics & Details (0)
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- Fiat’s Upcoming Crossover To Be Based on Punto: New Details Spilled; Launch in 2014
- FINALLY! Tata Nano With Power Steering Launch Next Month in January 2014!
- Disappointing! New City Diesel May Have Similar Power/Torque Figures as Amaze
- New Hyundai Santa Fe India Launch by February 2014; Aggressive Pricing Expected!
- REVEALED: Technical Specifications of Datsun GO+ MPV; All the Makings of a Rs 4-Lakh 7-Seater!
- Mercedes Launches Gorgeous SLK55 AMG in India at Rs 1.26 Crores; Pics & Details
- Suzuki’s Authentics Sedan Production Begins Next Year; India Will Get Sibling ‘YL1′
Read what we have posted earlier