We brought you all the news regarding the upcoming Hyundai Santa FE Fluidic. We have already discussed about the Concept, Design and Engine. Now we have Leaked Official Brochure of the Fluidic Santa FE. We get the following details from the brochure:
- BlueLink (Expected to be similar with iDrive of BMW and CommandDrive of Mercedes).
- Front and Rear LED Lamps.
- Automatic Parking System.
- Knee Airbag.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS).
- Availability of 2.0-Litre 2WD Version that returns an amazing mileage of 17 kmpl.
However, we expect Hyundai to demonstrate this Fluidic Santa FE at the New York Motor Show and bring it to India ASAP. Once launched inIndia, the New Santa FE will compete with rivals like Ford Endeavour, Chevrolet Captiva, BMW X1, and the class leader, Toyota Fortuner.
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
Do Check This Out as Well
- SCOOP: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Caught Testing; First Ever Pics From India (3)
- New 2013 Santa FE Will Hit European Roads in October, Price Starts at £25,495 (21.9 Lakhs) (0)
- Hyundai will Launch New 2013 Santa Fe in Brazil in Feb 2013 (1)
- Prices for New 2013 Santa Fe Announced in US, Starts @ $24,450 (13.5 lakhs) (0)
- Hyundai Teases With Fluidic Santa Fe Renderings (1)
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- Tata Features Fantastic Storme Ladakh Edition in New Video: Plans for Launch?
- 2015 Chevrolet Trax Compact SUV to be Launched in America [Pics & Details]
- SPIED: Upcoming Tata BOLT Reveals its Orange Interiors Again!
- List of All 4 Upcoming Auto Gear Shift (AMT) Cars in 2014: Nano, Quanto, Alto K10 & Zest [Updated]
- Tata Prima is the Title Sponsor for King’s XI Punjab in IPL
- Tata Launches Ringtones for Zest and Bolt; Download Them Inside
- Nissan-Ashok Leyland Launches First Air Conditioned Partner LCV at Rs 8.73 Lakhs
Read what we have posted earlier