We brought you all the news regarding the upcoming Hyundai Santa FE Fluidic. We have already discussed about the Concept, Design and Engine. Now we have Leaked Official Brochure of the Fluidic Santa FE. We get the following details from the brochure:
- BlueLink (Expected to be similar with iDrive of BMW and CommandDrive of Mercedes).
- Front and Rear LED Lamps.
- Automatic Parking System.
- Knee Airbag.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS).
- Availability of 2.0-Litre 2WD Version that returns an amazing mileage of 17 kmpl.
However, we expect Hyundai to demonstrate this Fluidic Santa FE at the New York Motor Show and bring it to India ASAP. Once launched inIndia, the New Santa FE will compete with rivals like Ford Endeavour, Chevrolet Captiva, BMW X1, and the class leader, Toyota Fortuner.
You Might Also Like
- New 2013 Santa FE Will Hit European Roads in October, Price Starts at £25,495 (21.9 Lakhs) (0)
- SCOOP: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Caught Testing; First Ever Pics From India (3)
- Hyundai will Launch New 2013 Santa Fe in Brazil in Feb 2013 (1)
- Prices for New 2013 Santa Fe Announced in US, Starts @ $24,450 (13.5 lakhs) (0)
- Hyundai Teases With Fluidic Santa Fe Renderings (1)
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- Fiat’s Upcoming Crossover To Be Based on Punto: New Details Spilled; Launch in 2014
- FINALLY! Tata Nano With Power Steering Launch Next Month in January 2014!
- Disappointing! New City Diesel May Have Similar Power/Torque Figures as Amaze
- New Hyundai Santa Fe India Launch by February 2014; Aggressive Pricing Expected!
- REVEALED: Technical Specifications of Datsun GO+ MPV; All the Makings of a Rs 4-Lakh 7-Seater!
- Mercedes Launches Gorgeous SLK55 AMG in India at Rs 1.26 Crores; Pics & Details
- Suzuki’s Authentics Sedan Production Begins Next Year; India Will Get Sibling ‘YL1′
Read what we have posted earlier