We brought you all the news regarding the upcoming Hyundai Santa FE Fluidic. We have already discussed about the Concept, Design and Engine. Now we have Leaked Official Brochure of the Fluidic Santa FE. We get the following details from the brochure:
- BlueLink (Expected to be similar with iDrive of BMW and CommandDrive of Mercedes).
- Front and Rear LED Lamps.
- Automatic Parking System.
- Knee Airbag.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS).
- Availability of 2.0-Litre 2WD Version that returns an amazing mileage of 17 kmpl.
However, we expect Hyundai to demonstrate this Fluidic Santa FE at the New York Motor Show and bring it to India ASAP. Once launched inIndia, the New Santa FE will compete with rivals like Ford Endeavour, Chevrolet Captiva, BMW X1, and the class leader, Toyota Fortuner.
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
Don't Miss This...
- SPIED: Next-Gen Figo Spotted in India First Time; Launch in 2015
- Get Chevy Beat at a Whooping Discount of 95,000
- YRA Will be 90kgs Lighter Than Swift! Unveiling in 4 Months: 6 New Details Revealed
- New Elite i20 vs Old i20: 15 Variantwise Feature Differences
- Renault’s Sub 4-lakh XBA May Launch Earlier Than Lodgy MPV!