Tata Safari Storme would make an official entry today as we prepare for the most important launch after Renault Duster this year.
Safari Storme has been awaited with immense craze across the SUV bloodbaths! The time given to us in the invitation for proceedings to start in Delhi is 12:30 pm.
We would suggest you to keep refreshing this page as frequently as you can as we would update the article as and things go out of the mouth…
Update 19: Here are a few Clear Pictures of the event
For more pictures and Safari Storme brochure, click here…
Update 18: The launch presentation has been wrapped up and our team Sankalp Sharma and Ishita have moved out for a test drive experience. There is a lot of stuff which would go on our blog for Safari Storme including a report as well and many good quality pictures pretty soon. Keep tuned
Hope you liked our word-to-word live launch coverage…
Till then enjoy these mobile pics
Update 17: Tata would rework on positioning the Safari..
Update 16: Tata Safari Storme Prices
- LX : Rs 9.95 Lac
- EX : 10.77 Lac
- VX 4×2 : Rs 12.37 Lac
- VX 4X4 : Rs 13.66 Lac
All prices Ex-Showroom Delhi
Update 15: Option of extended warranty of 1 year of 50,000 kms
Update 14: Fuel efficiency
- 14kmpl for 4X2
- 13.2kmpl for 4X4
Update 13: Engine specs:
- 2.2L engine
- Turbocharged with variable turbocharger
- 0-100kmph in mere 15 seconds
- 5.4m lowest turning radius
- 48s electronic shift on fly
- 200mm ground clearance
- Hydroform chassis
- Best in class cabin space
- Interior finish in mould grains
- Reverse Guide system with IRVM
- Leather and wood finish
Update 12: Features
- Wide Grille
- Easily accesible footboard
- Body side moulding
- Poly eliptical headlamps
- New pull type handle
- Chrome finished ORVM
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- Stylish twin exhaust
- Spare wheel under the body
Update 11: Tata Safari Storme promises improved refinement, real power, real driving pleasure, real peace of mind
Update 10: Storme Unveiled
Update 9: Safari Storme is the next step in evolution, with the DNA of a real potent SUV, an off-roader. Safari Storme is immensely refined
Update 8: 1998 Safari was introduced and now its time to take Safari to a new level and hence the birth of a ‘REAL SUV’ - Tata Safari Storme
Update 7: Ranjeet Yadav would take us through Safari Storme
Update 6: Tata’s ‘ new CEO Karl Slym’s speech
- 4 design centers globally
- 6 production facilites
- 1200 dealer points in India
- 1000 service points
Update 5: Here is another pic from the launch. Sorry for the picture quality.
Update 4: Presentation started, history of Tata being presented.
- 1945 Tata was founded
- Among the top 3 passenger car manufacturer
- World’s 3rd largest bus manufacturer
- 27 billion dollar company
- Fortune 500 company
Update 3: Here is a pic of the venue with the theme signifying ‘Jungle‘
Update 2: The theme of the venue is ‘Jungle’ and Tata is literally making this a gala event
Update 1: Our team has reached the venue and the proceedings are about to start
Till we wait for the launch to kickstart we would want to reveal some juicy details that came out as the official site of Safari Storme went up for sometime yesterday. Here is what we could notice in that short span of time..
- Safari Storme would come in 3 variants LX, EX, VX. There doesn’t appear to be a a GX mentioned as is the case with current Safari. There are sub-variants within.
- We all know the engine specifications. Safari Storme would be powered by a 2179cc 140PS and 320Nm DICOR engine.
- Safari Storme is approximately 90-100kg lighter than Safari
- Safari Storme would be available in as many as 7 color options – Urban Bronze, Black, Pearl Champagne, Red, Pearl White, Arctic White, Arctic Silver
- Fuel tank capacity is 55liters, 10 liters lesser than Safari
- Alpine Music System – iPod, USB and Bluetooth compatible
- Interior options : Java Black and Sandstone Beige
There was much more information that the site could reveal but it seemed it was being tested and had many discrepancies. Nonetheless, we are hours away from the official announcements. Stay tuned. Till then enjoy the following Storme related stuff..
- Hello, Are You a Price Cut Safari After Storme?
- Tata Safari Storme’s Pre-Launch Media Event at Lavasa, Pune
- And it Continues Testing! 20 Pictures of 2 TATA Safari Stormes Roaming Around in Pune…!
- The SUV Onslaught in India – Are you Game? List of All SUVs Coming to India
- Safari Storme Spied Again -Continues testing,With No Launch Date in Sight – Loosing Customers
- The Curious Case of TATA Safari Storme & it Continues to Lurk Around in Pune Casually
- TATA Safari Storme Coming in Early July, Existing Safari to Continue
Watch this Safari legacy video
Tata Safari Official TV Commercial
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- Tata Safari Storme Launched at 9.95 Lac; Brochure and 14 Pictures Added (0)
- TATA Safari Storme Coming in Early July, Existing Safari to Continue (0)
- And it Continues Testing! 20 Pictures of 2 TATA Safari Stormes Roaming Around in Pune…! (0)
- Tata to Launch Safari Storme SUV in September 2012 (1)
- SPOTTED: Military Tata Safari Storme & Under Test Mahindra Scorpio (1)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch