Mahindra launched the NuvoSport in April 2016. Barely has the dust settled that the company has started offering offers on the compact SUV. It gained a new front fascia with several features update but the rear remains the same as its predecessor, the Quanto. The company, at present is offering benefits of up to Rs 57,000 on the NuvoSport!
That’s not all, Mahindra is offering benefits or exchange bonus on almost the entire line-up. Just like Mahindra’s Mighty Monsoon offer, as they are calling this latest round of deals, other car makers too are trying to woo in customers. Current offers by the Pune based utility vehicle specialist include:
- Mahindra Scorpio: Benefits of up to Rs 60,500
- Mahindra XUV 500: Benefits of up to Rs 75,000
- Mahindra NuvoSport: Benefits of up to Rs 57,000
- Mahindra TUV 300: Benefits of up to Rs 57,000
- Mahindra KUV 100: Exchange bonus of Rs 25,000 and welcome bonus of Rs 10,000
So why offer benefits and offers on a brand new product? Are sales dipping already? Yes, that is indeed happening. As per TeamBHP, the NuvoSport in the months of May and June 2016 registered sales of just 371 and 221 units respectively.
These offers though are valid only till July 31, 2016. So if you are planning to buy a Mahindra product, you better hurry and reach their nearest dealership as soon as possible.