And if you thought Renault Duster and Ford EcoSport would walk away with glory crowns, hold on a second! Suzuki is developing a compact SUV named XA Alpha which they unveiled at the Delhi Auto Expo in January and what we just saw back then was as mesmerizing as it can get.
A Lava Red Concept XA Alpha formed the highlight of Suzuki’s pavilion. Suzuki terms this car as a ‘fresh’ view on the SUV segment and they are confident that XA Alpha would be THE ONE on the road.
Similar to Ford EcoSport, the most noticeable part is the imposing 5 aperture grille. It is decorated by chrome and blue accents. Following the imposing grille are the lower cladding and muscular bull-bars. All these constitute together to provide XA Alpha a macho look for sure. The hawk eyed front headlamps add that ‘mean-looking’ dynamics to the car.
XA Alpha Dynamics:
- Overall Length: 4000mm
- Over Width: 1900 mm
- Overall Height: 1600mm
- Seating Capacity : 5 persons
- Tires: 255/50 R19
- Wheelbase: 2500mm
The above specs are from the official press release of XA Alpha and this means Maruti will play in the sub 4 meter category as well just like the Ecosport.
Since the Auto Expo, there has not been much talked about this car and all the limelight has been taken by Renault Duster and upcoming Ford EcoSport. But as soon as Maruti is ready with a production version of this car, we know there would be music all around. So, if you just do not like the Duster and EcoSport, a little wait and Suzuki is coming up with their share of supremacy!
Enjoy the pics till then.
SlideShow Gallery : Click any image to open fullscreen slideshow. Press ESC to close slideshow.
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch