Just a couple of days back we shared with you a lone spy pic of Tata’s next ace, Nano diesel and promised that we will come up with more and here we are!
One of our avid MotorBash reader has shared with us these exclusive spy pics of a Nano diesel which also includes its interior shots, for the first time on the web. From the first conclusive catches of Nano diesel way back in May 2012, the black colored extra covering at the rear which possibly might just be a hiding or some testing specific material, has remained on all the diesel mules caught till now. This, white colored mule has recently been let out on the roads by Tata.
Along with the altered and bigger rear bumper, notice the presence of additional sound-deadening material. The holder to open the hatch is still not visible on this mule. There are no other noticeable exterior changes visible apart from the bumpers. On the interior, there appears to be big notes for the drivers but nothing appears to have changed much. The only change which we could notice is the shifting of hazard switch from the steering to the center console between the AC knobs.
We already know that Nano diesel will be powered by a tiny 800cc Honeywell sourced turbocharger laden diesel motor which is expected to be fairly decently powered but with mind-boggling fuel efficiency figures (expected to be ARAI rated around the range of 40kmpl). With the spottings of these frequent test mules it becomes apparent that Tata has intensified testing the diesel avatar of Nano to put a brake on falling sales of the company.
It would only do a lot of good to Tata if they can launch this diesel somewhere around the middle of this year. If priced well, Nano diesel will have the potential to become the best seller in the country. With this, we leave you to feast upon a total of 9 clear spy pictures and if there is something which you notice which we have missed, do share in the following comments section.
Earn Hot Cash by sharing spy pics like this. Know More
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- SPIED: Tata Intensifies Nano Diesel Testing; Caught Again in Pune (0)
- [POLL Feature] TATA Might Launch the Nano Diesel by March 2013 (1)
- SPIED: TATA Nano CNG Caught Testing in Pune; Nano Hybrid in The Works (5)
- SPIED: Is Tata Nano Going Front Engined? (0)
- Tata Nano Diesel in Last Stages of Testing; Coming in 2013 (0)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch