Barely a few days after this news broke out that Skoda will sport new logos on their Fabia hatch internationally, we have something for India as well.
Our hawk eyes snapped this Fabia cutting across the Pune bypass at triple digit speeds with a significant difference. No its not the engine nor it is anything related to the cosmetics that caught our attention.
Look right at the decals and the logo! Yups, you guessed it. This Fabia is running on the latest logos and badges which Skoda unveiled only a few days back. That they are making their way into the Indian market so early are positive signs.
What’s the fuss about these logos?
With these new-look logo theme, Skoda wants to signify their growth and a ambitious targets to sell 1.5 million units per year by 2018.
So what has changed?
- For the first time ever, you will see ‘Skoda’ lettered independent name at the back of the car (The left side logo in this test mule). Till now it was integrated in the logo which rested at the center.
- The new fresher logo comes without the ‘Skoda’ lettering. The chrome finished winged arrow resting on matte black background looks much better.
- The boring ‘Fabia’ font (at the right side of this mule) has been changed to a more modern looker.
- The new logo is also to be found at the front, steering and many other places.
- Apart from this, the engine letterings such as ‘HTP’, TDI’ or others will also adorn a new look.
Spotting of this mule indicates that Skoda will soon officially unveil this new branding theme in India and we can expect this Fabia to make way pretty soon. Will it percolate to other products as well? Would there be any changes to the engine bits or anything else? Doesn’t look likely!
Earn Hot Cash by sharing spy pics like this. Know More
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- Skoda To Hike Prices of its Products by 1.8 Percent from August (0)
- SPIED: Upcoming Skoda Octavia A7 Caught with DSG Gearbox; Conclusive First Time Pics (0)
- SPIED: 2013 Skoda Octavia Caught On Lens in Mumbai (3)
- More Spyshots of 2013 Skoda Octavia A7; Launch ‘Soon’ (0)
- Closest Spyshots Yet of Upcoming 2013 Skoda Octavia A7, This Time From Goa! (0)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch