The German luxury car giant Mercedes-Benz has rolled out new ‘My Mercedes’ initiative for an enhanced ownership experience. As a part of Mercedes’ ‘Year of Offensive Strategy’ the initiative will provide enhanced service facilities and options for the owners while maintaining low costs. The announcement came with the opening of largest service center for Mercedes in Northern India at Gurgaon.
Here is a look at what makes the owning of the Three Pointed Star hassle free –
- STAR CARE protection ensures extended warranty for three years without any mileage restrictions. The cover can be extended to fourth year at minimal cost.
- STAR EASE Service package to uphold the cost of maintenance relieving the customers of any expense related worries.
- NATIONAL REMOTE DIAGNOSIS CENTRE (NRDC) has been set up in Pune. Experts in Pune will assist technicians across the country from any location with vehicle diagnostics through technology like audio-video communication and other means.
- MERCEDES-BENZ’S ON-ROAD ASSISTANCE program will be standard for first three years with an option to extend for fourth and fifth year separately at a nominal price of INR 3, 499 per year. A fleet of 20 new B-Class service vehicles equipped with specialized tools commissioned for enforced On Road Assistance across India. Mercedes on Road Assistance will be available in 266 cities across India.
- MY CONVENIENCE MY SERVICE – Owner can just scan the QR code through a smart phone or tablet or log in to Mercedes-Benz India homepage to book a service for the vehicle at any convenient date.
Launching the Initiative Mr. Eberhard Kern, Managing Director & CEO Mercedes-Benz India commented noted
“We are excited to launch ‘My Mercedes’ program, which comprises initiatives introduced for the first time in India making luxury car ownership experience a delightful one with the best cost of ownership programmes….We want our customers to experience the supremacy of our best in class After-Sales program offering a complete peace of mind while driving their cherished Three Pointed Star.”
Mercedes Launches New T&T Motors Service Facility in Gurgaon
The reach of Mercedes to provide quality service saw a new addition with the new T&T motors service facility at Gurgaon – the largest service station for Mercedes-Benz in Northern India. The service facility will be accessible to customers from Delhi, NCR and Haryana. Located at Khatola, Sector 35, Gurgaon, Haryana the facility spans across of 62, 764 sq. ft and with an 28 servicing bays capable of servicing around 15,000 cars per year. The center will employ 30 trained personnel to take care of customer requirements.
Boosting on the new service facility Mr. Eberhard Kern further elaborated,
“Premium After-Sales service is the key differentiator while investing on a luxury vehicle. Our focus on network expansion will continue in line with our ‘Year of Offensive’ strategy for 2013, and our service centres will help us reach even closer to our customers. In 2013, our team aims to service/Repair more than 100,000 Mercedes-Benz cars across India and delight each and every of our valued customers”.
The offensive strategy of Mercedes Benz seems to be working out well for the manufacturer. Mercedes staged a strong come back to become the top selling luxury brand. The September recorded the highest ever monthly sales of 1011 units for the German manufacturer. The three-pointed star has reported 31 per cent growth in total sales during January-September period.
– by Saravana Priyan