Here is our flashback of the past week. Check out all the prominent turnarounds which happened during the last 7 days.
This week was easily our scoop week. We published as many as 5 scoops – Dual Color tone Tata Nano, Mahindra Mini-Xylo, LHD TATA Xenon, Chevrolet Enjoy and the most important Volkswagen UP. The most important event of the week was the unveiling of EcoSport prices in Brazil. Duster’s magic is just not seeming to subside down as it garnered 6k bookings within 5 days of its launch. We also listed possible Fiat models which might make it to India. In our ‘Get Featured’ segment, Raunak shared his detailed buying cum ownership experience with us.
- Exclusive Scoop: Is Tata Planning a Special Limited Edition for Nano? Dual-Tone Nano Spied
- Why did Raunak Chose Figo over Ritz? Read Detailed Buying cum Ownership Review of Ford Figo TDCi ZXi
- Big Scoop: Entry Level Volkswagen Up Spied in Pune; Beware WagonR,Alto!
- New Ford EcoSport Goes on Sale in Brazil, Priced Over Renault Duster – All the Details and Comparison
- Chevrolet Enjoy Snapped Again, More Details Trickle in
- More Dope on Fiat India’s Plans & its Future;Possible Models That Might Come to India
Other Significant Ones:
- Mahindra Mini Xylo Caught Testing Yet Again, Still Camouflaged!
- Mercedes B-Class Sports MPV to be Launched on 19th July
- New Hyundai Elantra on the Anvil, Launch Soon. Details Inside
- Next Generation New 2012 Honda Civic NOT Coming to India?
- Renault Duster On a Roll, Crosses 6000 Bookings in 5 Days
- Mitsubishi Launches Upgraded Cedia Select 2012 at 8.90 Lakh
- Left Hand Drive TATA Xenon 4X4 Caught under Load Testing Again
- Mercedes Hatch A-Class Galley: 60 New Pictures
- Pictures From Ford EcoSport Official Unveiling at Brazil
- New Hyundai Elantra Picture Gallery [38 Pics]