Here is our flashback of the most happening events which made news for past week. Check out all the prominent turnarounds which happened during the last 7 days.
This week was the unveil week where Mercedes unveiled its Sports tourer B-Class in India and Hyundai started bookings for its mid sized sedan Elantra in India. We published exclusive spy pics of Left Hand Drive Tata Nano which is set to be exported to left hand drive markets. Maruti’s plant suffered a huge violent attack which resulted in loss of one life and injuries to many.
Ford also reported that with EcoSport they are targetting 80 percent localization which gives us a hint that prices should be competitive. We also revealed that Chevrolet Sail would get the 1.2L petrol motor and NOT the one otherwise touted. Also, Isuzu motors revealed their plans to enter the mainstream SUV segment and this year itself!
Open whichever you have missed reading.
- Exclusive Scoop: TATA Nano Left Hand Drive Spied Testing, CNG Under Testing Also Confirmed
- Chevrolet Sail UVA Hatch Would Come With a 1.2L Petrol Motor, Production Starts at Pune Plant
- Maruti Suzuki’s Answer For Renault Duster & Ford EcoSport – XA Alpha Compact SUV [14 Pics]
- Offer of the Year: Get as Much as 7 Lakhs Discount on BMW 3-Series
- Breaking: Mahindra Snatches 3rd Position from Tata Motors
- Good News: Ford Ecosport to have 80 Percent Localization, This Should Mean Competitive Prices!
- Ford EcoSport Might be Launched Earlier in November this Year
- Ford Launches 65K Cheaper Titanium Variant, Drops ‘Fiesta’ moniker from Fiesta Classic
Other Significant Ones
- New Alto 800 Might Get Delayed due to Latest Maruti Plant Violence
- Mercedes Unveils B-Class at BIC, Pics From the the Event
- Speculation: Hyundai to Launch Elantra on 13 August
- BMW to Launch New X1 SUV and New 7-Series this Year, to Take on Audi Aggresively
- Violence at Maruti’s Manesar Plant, HR GM Killed, 90 Injured, 91 Arrested, Production Suspended
- Mercedes Launches Teaser Site for B-Class Tourer Sports MPV, Official Unveiling Today
- TATA Continues Testing the Safari Storme Extensively, Diwali Launch Possible?
- European Honda CR-V Sheds Cover, Available With Diesel Engines [14 Pics]
- Surprize: Isuzu Joins the SUV wagon, Plans to Launch MU7 SUV & DMAX Pick-up this Year in India
- Mercedes A-Class Hatchback Expected to be Launched in India in 2013
- Datsun Planning to Launch 5 Models in India; Prices Expected to Start from 2 Lakhs
- BMW To Unveil New 3-Series Sedan on 27 July
- Official: Prepare Yourself for an A-Class Based Compact SUV From Mercedes
- Premier Launches Microsite for Rio, Prepares Launch of 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine
- Hyundai Opens Bookings for The New Fluidic Elantra in India
- XUV 500 Magic Going Down(?) as Duster Continues Bloodshed, Registers 8000 Bookings