Fiat is making its moves. After taking over complete control of its sales from Tata, the Italian giant is getting aggressive and serious with its Indian operations. They are on an exclusive dealership launching spree and has ambitious targets set for themselves.
On the product front, Fiat has very recently launched slightly refreshed versions of their Punto and Linea and have officially shared their plan for the coming 3 years. That apart, what caught our eye today was an advertisement of Fiat Punto! With big bold font, it read “Punto Diesel available at Rs 4.99 Lacs*“.
A quick call to the dealership cleared the air and the breakup of the discounts. So, here are the details:
Fiat’s dealerships are providing a discount of approximately Rs 60,000 on their base diesel Active model. The only (big) catch here is that you will have to settle for a 2012 made Punto. Here is the breakup:
2012 Fiat Punto Offer Breakup:
- Free Insurance
- Gift Cheque of Rs 22,000
- Exchange Bonus of Rs 20,000
- Corporate Discount
You get 2 years of warranty with 2012 Punto. The current on-road price of 2012 Fiat Punto Active is Rs 6.51 and after these discount, it will cost you somewhere close to Rs 5.8 Lakh on road in Pune!
And if you do not want to compromise, here are the offer details on the 2013 Puntos:
2013 Punto (Before Refresh from Jan-April)
- Insurance at 5000
- Exchange Bonus of Rs 15000
And for the latest refreshed Punto, we were told that you only get 15 month roadside assistance for free! Also, a 3 year warranty comes as standard on the new 2013 Punto. A few grands extra for your haggling and convincing tactics. You can also avail hefty discounts and offers on Punto Sport 90HP and Linea.
If you are unaware then, let us tell you that Fiat is preparing a new Punto for next year. According to an official confirmation, Fiat has revealed that they will launch an all-new model Punto towards the first half of next year.
You Might Also Like
- SUV Junkies Rejoice; JEEP Coming to India Next Year (0)
- Fiat Teases – “Feel The Ultimate Rush: 1 Day to Go”; Is It The Refreshed Punto Sport 90HP? (0)
- Are These First Spyshots of India Bound Fiat Crossover – Punto Adventure (0)
- New 2013 Punto & Linea Refresh Coming on 3rd April? (0)
- SCOOP: Fiat Starts Testing the New 2014 Punto Facelift; Launch Soon (0)
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- Xcent vs Dzire vs Amaze in Prices
- Breaking: Hyundai Launches Xcent Compact Sedan at Rs 4.66 Lakhs: Features, Pics & All Details
- Tata Bolt Spied Again; This Time in Ooty: Launch Second Half of 2014
- Duster & Terrano to Get 4X4 by August-September this Year. Will They?
- What Diesel Engine Will Hyundai Xcent Get? Launch Tomorrow
- Datsun GO Will NOT Get Variant Badging: Colour Options, Interior Trims, Variant Details Inside
- Already Here?? The 2015 Jaguar XF Caught Testing in India
Read what we have posted earlier