Yesterday we shared with you all the 11 upcoming models from Fiat and today we talk about the aspirational JEEP brand that will be brought to Indian by Fiat very soon.
With as many as eight new launches which include 4 new models and 4 refreshes, Jeep is in no mood to play half-heartedly. Triggering off their Indian innings this year itself, Jeep will get as many as eight new launches in a span of 5 years.
Let’s walk through the actual plan:
This will be the most important year for the company since they will be kickstarting their Indian chapter and with high expectations, they will really have to be on their feet to deliver. This year JEEP will launch two new products in India – the macho Wrangler and the Grand Cherokee.
Wrangler will sit in the D-segment of SUVs along with Fortuner and others but since it will be brought in as a CBU initially, will be costlier. Grand Cherokee will sit over Wrangler and will be Jeep’s flagship here.
- Wrangler: Second Half of 2013
- Grand Cherokee: Second Half of 2013
Jeep has kept this year as blank in the slide without any products lined up. This might mean that they would strengthen their presence and possibly work on localizing both these and other upcoming products, more so, considering what you are about to read.
This would be the year where the masses would be able to own a JEEP! Jeep will launch its B segment SUV and we repeat when Jeep says SUV, it means an SUV and not a crossover or a compromise! We also have the details of the SUV which we will share a little later. So, if you have really been waiting for a proper SUV in the smaller segment, just start saving.
- B-Segment SUV: Mid 2015
Jeep will start the year 2016 with a refresh of Wrangler and follow it up with Grand Cherokee’s facelift. But the most awaited product of the year would be the C-segment SUV which they have promised.
- Wrangler Refresh: Beginning of 2016
- Grand Cherokee Refresh: Mid 2016
- C-Segment SUV: Mid 2016
Jeep will complete their current plan with refreshed models of their B-Segment SUV and C-Segment SUVs launched in the earlier times.
- B-Segment SUV Refresh: Mid 2017
- C-Segment SUV Refresh: Mid 2017
Whatever we have shared are not mere speculation or rumors. This is the actual roadmap that comes officially from Fiat.
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- SUV Junkies Rejoice; JEEP Coming to India Next Year (0)
- Jeep Wrangler & Grand Cherokee To Come With 3.6L V6 Petrol Along with Diesel Engines in India (0)
- SPIED: Jeep’s Wrangler and Grand Cherokee Caught Testing in Pune (1)
- FIAT Considering JEEP and 500X Models for India (0)
- SPIED: Jeep’s Cherokee, Wrangler Spotted Again in Pune (0)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch