Maruti Ertiga has taken the utility segment by storm, and has won over quite a few hearts with its “LUV Appeal” ever since it was launched.
Honda Cars India Ltd. has lent a minor but useful refresh to their only hatch in India – Brio. With an addition of a couple of features to the car, Brio has become more comfortable and safer.
And the fight for supremacy continues in Brazil as both Duster and EcoSport slug it out for the honor of the top selling utility vehicle.
At a gala event Tata motors fully owned subsidy Land Rover celebrated its 65th anniversary. The event took place at Packington Estate near its Solihull homeland.
Maruti is sensing heated competition in its MPV segment where they have their best seller Ertiga. Ertiga, ever since its launch, has been a tremendous success for the company and it continues its fantastic run. even now.
However, we have a few new entrants in the segment that are planned and about to [...]
We continued to provide you exclusive scoops and spyshots during the second half of April. In all, we shared 7 stories which MotorBash readers read only at our site.
The spectre of gloom continues to cast a dark shadow over the Indian automobile market. Touted as one of the emerging markets of the world where a lot of potential was yet to be tapped, it had seen a lot of foreign companies setting up shops over the last decade.
A few days back, AutoCar’s revelation of Mahindra’s S101 Compact SUV had caught everyone by surprise. A rendering was also presented which gave us a hint of what to expect.
Apart from their game changing EcoSport compact SUV that is going to be launched very soon, Ford is also working on a small car that is codenamed as B562.
Pune based Force Motors ventured in passenger vehicles through their tall lanky Force One SUV. However Parsan Firodiya, MD of the company is not happy with the response that their Force One SUV has received in India. The final sales are below their estimates and expectations.
Ford, during the first unveiling of EcoSport in March, revealed the official details of the compact SUV. Apart from the 3 engines, automatic and manual gearboxes, it also said that EcoSport will come in 4 trims.
Mercedes is planning to take the Indian market by storm and announce loud and clear that they are here to stay! They have already shown aggressive intents and now plans to go compact.
Away from the mainstream cars, Chevrolet’s next shot at fame will be in the utility space with Enjoy MPV which they first showcased at Auto Expo 2012 in Delhi.
This is the only headline Maruti will never like to read! As predicted earlier, Honda’s Amaze is on fire and has had a lovely start to its Indian innings.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch