A reader of the Spanish website Autofacil has come up with picture of an uncamouflaged Mercedes Benz which, the website claims, to be the upcoming 2014 E-Class. The reader told that he managed to snap that picture from his hotel room in Madrid, Spain; while the car was being shot for a TV Commercial.
The car in the picture could be a E63 AMG model as it sports Red colored brake calipers, big alloy wheels and enlarged air intake vents on the front bumper. The reader also revealed that he was able to notice the ‘V8 BiTurbo’ badge on the front fenders. So, all these factors make the car in the photo quite convincing to be the 2014 E-Class.
The headlight unit has also been redesigned in the 2014 E-Class as now it sports single headlamp units. Pontoon-style rear side panels will also be replaced. The newly designed E-Class also sports a new front grille and bonnet together with re-styled bumpers, doors and fenders. However, all these changes are a little more than what we expect in a mid-life makeover of the E-Class.
Image Source: Autofacil
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
- [metaslider id=30103]
- Nissan Announces Price Rise of Upto Rs 18,000 from January
- Hyundai Elite i20 is the Indian Car Of The Year!
- Offers of Upto 50,000 on Etios, Corolla, Innova: Toyota’s ‘Remember December’
- OFFERS: Get Whooping 2 Lakhs Off on Linea: Fiat Big Finish 2014
- Mahindra Verito Electric to be Launched by Mid-2015