A reader of the Spanish website Autofacil has come up with picture of an uncamouflaged Mercedes Benz which, the website claims, to be the upcoming 2014 E-Class. The reader told that he managed to snap that picture from his hotel room in Madrid, Spain; while the car was being shot for a TV Commercial.
The car in the picture could be a E63 AMG model as it sports Red colored brake calipers, big alloy wheels and enlarged air intake vents on the front bumper. The reader also revealed that he was able to notice the ‘V8 BiTurbo’ badge on the front fenders. So, all these factors make the car in the photo quite convincing to be the 2014 E-Class.
The headlight unit has also been redesigned in the 2014 E-Class as now it sports single headlamp units. Pontoon-style rear side panels will also be replaced. The newly designed E-Class also sports a new front grille and bonnet together with re-styled bumpers, doors and fenders. However, all these changes are a little more than what we expect in a mid-life makeover of the E-Class.
Image Source: Autofacil
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it