In the year of 2013, we’re going to see a slew of new launches in various segments from various manufacturers.
During the launch of Traveller26 Force officially revealed their intentions of launching a huge MPV based on Mercedes Viano towards the end of 2013.
A couple of months back, completely covered test mules were spotted in Pune through unclear pics. Now folks at oncars.in has published some clear spy shots of the upcoming MPV from Force Motors.
From whatever is visible, this MPV resembles Mercedes Benz Viano quite a bit; specially the size! With 7 seater or 8 seater configuration, this MPV will sport refreshed front and rear end.
As for the engine options, we expect the most advanced diesel engine that Force has – the 2.2-Liter Turbocharged FMTECH Diesel could make way under the bonnet. This engine powers the Force One SUV and will have a power output of about 140 PS.
As with the current Force One entry level test mules, the Pune based manufacturer might also plonk in a BS3 engine for lesser markets.
This Force MPV will compete head-on with Innova and possibly a few bigger commercial ones as well. Expect it to make way somewhere around December this year or early next year. Let’s wait to see when this big thing sheds its clothes for us to understand its creases!
Earn Hot Cash by sharing spy pics like this. Know More
Pics Credit: oncars.in
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- Hello, Are You the CNG Variant of Traveller26? (0)
- Xclusive: Force’s Defence Ambulance Caught; Venturing Into Defence Business (1)
- SCOOP: Force Motors Confirms Launch of an MPV by Dec 2013; CAUGHT! (0)
- Scoop: Force One Caught Testing: Could This Be the 4×4? (0)
- SPIED: Not 1, Not 2, But 3 Different Mules of Force One Spotted as Launch Nears (0)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch