The talk of the tinsel town these days is surely the most eagerly awaited Ford Ecosport. That, it is getting spotted every day is an indication that Ford doesn’t want any of its creases and lines to be hidden.
This makes sense considering that they have already officially unveiled this CUV at Delhi Auto Expo and everyone has seen the car in full.
Motor Vikatan has published new set of spyshots of the new Ford Ecosport and they predict that there will be as many as 10 color options of Ford Ecosport for us Indians. We know about yellow, red, black, grey, silver, blue, white and orange. Many of these have already been spotted in India. But what are the two more color options. After yellow, which is our favorite, we loved the Ecosport in kinetic blue and black.
We also have firm reasons of believing that Ford Ecosport would be priced competitively in India and will come with two engine options - 1.0L Ecoboost and 1.5L TDCI Diesel. There are widespread speculations about 1.5L petrol from Fiesta which we do NOT feel might make it to our Indian product finally.
The following video displays the Ecosport in motion and gives us a fair bit of an idea about its road-going looks.
Spy Pic & Video Credit: Motor Vikatan FB
You Might Also Like
- Now a Red Ford EcoSport Caught on Tape in India (0)
- Surprise Surprise! Yellow Ford Ecosport Caught Testing in Chennai (0)
- Have you Seen this WalkAround Video of New Ford EcoSport? (0)
- Ecosport vs Duster! Its Duster All Over Again in Brazil (2)
- SPIED: Yellow & Red EcoSports Caught Trying to Cut Through Traffic in Chennai (1)
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- SCOOP: Lamborghini Huracan Caught in India; to be Priced at Rs 3.43 crores
- 2014 Tata ARIA Facelift Prices Revealed: Starts at Rs 9.95 Lakhs
- List of 6 Launches this Month – From budget hatch to mid-sized Crossover!
- Datsun GO: Expected to Start at 2.99 Lakhs: Launch Within 2 Weeks: First Hand Details
- The New Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4: a God Infuriated!
- Tata Launches 10 New Prima LX Trucks; Priced Under the Prima Range
- Tata Nano Diesel is back! Caught on the roads testing; Launch uncertain
Read what we have posted earlier