The talk of the tinsel town these days is surely the most eagerly awaited Ford Ecosport. That, it is getting spotted every day is an indication that Ford doesn’t want any of its creases and lines to be hidden.
This makes sense considering that they have already officially unveiled this CUV at Delhi Auto Expo and everyone has seen the car in full.
Motor Vikatan has published new set of spyshots of the new Ford Ecosport and they predict that there will be as many as 10 color options of Ford Ecosport for us Indians. We know about yellow, red, black, grey, silver, blue, white and orange. Many of these have already been spotted in India. But what are the two more color options. After yellow, which is our favorite, we loved the Ecosport in kinetic blue and black.
We also have firm reasons of believing that Ford Ecosport would be priced competitively in India and will come with two engine options - 1.0L Ecoboost and 1.5L TDCI Diesel. There are widespread speculations about 1.5L petrol from Fiesta which we do NOT feel might make it to our Indian product finally.
The following video displays the Ecosport in motion and gives us a fair bit of an idea about its road-going looks.
Spy Pic & Video Credit: Motor Vikatan FB
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
- EcoSport Challenger Maruti’s YBA Rear Spy Pic: May Get New 100+ 1.5L Diesel Engine & AWD
- SPIED: Maruti Suzuki YRA Interiors Revealed: Will get Automatic Version
- Land Rover Launches Book on Tigers – Tracking the Tiger
- Manza May be Discontinued Completely; Indigo eCS Will Continue to be On Sale
- Tesla May Launch Model 3 in India Next Year; May Bring More Cars