Barely a few days back, the first ever spyshots of a camouflaged New Hyundai Santa Fe were caught in India, we have a new set of pics that have emerged of possibly the same mule.
The covered mule is going around for exhaustive testing to make it India specific and more importantly India ready. Internationally, Hyundai offers the new Santa Fe in 5-seater and 7-seater options and its not clear which one will we get. The current mule in pictures is the regular wheelbase version which is offered as a 5-seater.
Then Hyundai has recently launched the LWB (Long Wheelbase) 7-seater version in International markets as well. We also expect the 7-seater option to make way into India considering the competition and our special penchant for those 2 extra seats.
The Indian version of new Santa Fe will get the same 2.2L diesel motor which is capable of pumping out 194bhp and a humongous 422Nm of torque. We expect a little better tuning on the new model. This engine option will be mated to a 6-speed Automatic and Manual Gearbox. Both Front Wheel Drive and All Wheel Drive options are expected to make way.
Pricing will be the key for Santa Fe. If they can manage to keep the prices in check and more inline with the competition, the new Santa Fe looks as a very competent product. Launch is expected sometime this year.
Also Check New Santa Fe Gallery
Spy Pics Credit: Team-Bhp
|Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Absolutely FREE!|
You Might Also Like
- SCOOP: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Caught Testing; First Ever Pics From India (1)
- Prices for New 2013 Santa Fe Announced in US, Starts @ $24,450 (13.5 lakhs) (0)
- New 2013 Santa FE Will Hit European Roads in October, Price Starts at £25,495 (21.9 Lakhs) (0)
- SPIED: New 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Caught Again, All Wrapped! (0)
- 7-Seater 2013 Hyundai Santa-Fe US Price Announced, Starts From $28,350 (0)
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch