Mercedes has, for sure, put the metal on the pedal and is on a big product onslaught to capture the lost ground which it gave away to its German counterparts BMW and Audi.
We can feel that a lot people accross many countries are waiting very eagerly for the most affordable Mercedes Benz car ever, the A-Class. India launch of this car is near.
There are not many in the league of “The Best Off-Roaders of the World”. Mercedes Benz G63 is sure one of them. This iconic luxury SUV is coming to India and now!
A couple of months back Mahindra launched an Android app BLUE SENSE for their XUV5OO, to control various features of the car via mobile phone. Now, Mercedes has also notified us about something similar.
Mercedes has been dethroned from being the leader of the luxury car market but it plans to bounce back and regain its long lost glory. Mercedes has just revealed plans for 2013 for the Indian market and
Mercedes has lined up a host of products for the Indian sub-continent. Once the largest luxury car maker in India has been pushed to the third spot by its German counterparts Audi and BMW.
With the rising input costs, almost every car manufacturer is increasing the prices of their cars. We recently brought you the story of Audi hiking its prices by upto 3.69 Lakh.
BMW is the topdog when it comes to the luxury car market and has taken the crown of being the number one luxury car maker from its German rival Mercedes Benz.
We just witnessed car makers went berserk with huge discounts, benefits and new launches during the festive season we left behind just a while back. Now,
Mercedes Benz India launched the smaller ML250 CDI in October with a price tag of Rs 45.64 lakh (ex-showroom Pune).
A reader of the Spanish website Autofacil has come up with picture of an uncamouflaged Mercedes Benz which, the website claims, to be the upcoming 2014 E-Class.
Mercedes Benz, the German car maker has inaugurated the largest workshop in India. It is located at Andheri (East), Mumbai. This is not only the largest workshop of the company but also the largest among all automakers’ workshops.
So Audi has finally figured out that the A2 Concept which was revealed in the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, is not the right one to take on the Mercedes Benz B Class and
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch