Currently, the only product that seems to be working for Tata is the latest launched Tata Safari Storme. However, interestingly, Tata has competitors within its own lineup to snatch Storme’s pie.
With a paltry single digit figures to show off, Tata Aria has been one of the biggest disappointments for the Pune based manufacturer.
Prior to its delayed launch, all the Indian Auto Sites were filled with spyshots of Tata Safari Storme. With its planned phased launches across the country, spyshots and sightings of test mules died down gradually.
If there is one product that Tata is banking upon heavily in the domestic market, it is the recently launched All-New Safari Storme.
Tata Safari Storme is Tata’s new ace in the SUV segment in India and a shot to regain the lost honor which it once held with pride. Safari Storme comes with some great driveablility and go-anywhere capabilities.
Tata has worked immensely hard on Safari Storme and have very high hopes pinned on the rugged SUV.
Tata has been going through a real rough patch where at least two of their prime products are doing absolutely dismal shows at the sales tally – Nano and Aria.
Tata is launching the Safari Storme finally on 17th October and this is known to all. However, there is a pre-launch media drive event at Lavasa which is scheduled for today.
If you are one of those who prefer driving more on the non-existent roads rather then on the hard tarmac, we have two very important 4×4 SUVs coming to India just for your kinds and very soon.
So, finally it gets confirmed that Tata Safari Storme is indeed launching on 17th October. Tata displayed the Safari Storme in this year’s Auto Expo at Delhi.
Officially unveiled at the Auto Expo 2012 in Delhi, Tata Safari Storme has been madly awaited for so many months now.
“There is a Storm looming on the Horizon, Waiting to Sweep the World in its Wake!“. This is what introduces us to Tata Safari Storme in this video which, in all probability,
With a lot of speculations shrouding one of Tata’s most important launch this year, Safari Storme SUV, CarTrade.com has revealed that Tata Motors have
As we shared with you a few pictures about a normal Pune registered Tata Safari Storme roaming around a few days back, here we catch one more Storme which sported normal Pune RTO registered number plates.
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch