This story dates back to 2010 when Mahindra and Renault were still partners and the Logan was sold as a Renault Logan, By Mahindra car.
After a lot of hide and seek, we finally have the completely undisguised pictures of the upcoming Verito Vibe compact. Verito Vibe is the sub 4 meter version of Mahindra’s regular Verito sedan.
After witnessing a favorable year, Mahindra is keen on holding onto its grip in the Indian car market. As per the fresh update the utility manufacturer is all set to introduce a diesel notchback named Vibe.
Ever since the first spyshots of Mahindra’s compact version of Verito made way on the online space, there is an inquisitiveness about how would have Mahindra pulled it off.
Indians would rather have a 3 box sedan’s base model rather than a premium hatch. So here we have a list of all upcoming compact sedans that will be flooding the Indian market somewhere this year and some may spill to early next year.
Ever since the the first spyshots of Mahindra’s compact version of Verito broke out, speculations have been all in the air about how possibly it could look like from the back.
Just a day after Mahindra officially announced 18th March to be the launch date of the electric car e2o, we come up with more spy pics of the other upcoming product from their stables – Verito compact!
From a niche hard utility vehicle manufacturer, Mahindra has transformed itself into one of the major players in the Indian automotive space.
Presently, the upcoming Compact version of Mahindra’s Verito Sedan is one of the most talked about cars among all the other launches lined up for India.
One of the most important upcoming launch from the house of Mahindra is the sub 4-meter version of their Verito sedan.
Mahindra’s upcoming sub 4 meter Verito is making a lot of noise these days. For ease of reference we will term it as Verito CS (CS standing for Compact Sedan) till we get its real name.
The next small big thing from the house of Mahindra is the upcoming Verito Compact Sedan. A couple of days back we shared with you first ever spy shots of the car.
It seems the inevitable is here! Just a day before yesterday we talked about the prospects of Mahindra’s Verito compact sedan vis-a-vis the direct competitor Dzire, we have
Tata Motors ceding the third place to Mahindra was a big news last month. However, good times for Mahindra did not last for long as Tata Motors is back to where it belonged.
Mahindra gave us a shocker of a news a few days back when it announced that it would launch 6 new cars in the market and as soon as
Most Read Articles
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - List of all Tata's upcoming launches for 2013 & 2014
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - List Of All Upcoming Fiat Launches
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Loads Of Pictures Of Honda Brio Amaze
Read what we have posted earlier
Most Trending Articles
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch