We thank all our readers for sharing these question with us. Here we present the Sixth Round of What Car?
If you are unaware, in this section, we take direct questions of generic buyers like you.
You can read our Round 5 of What Car? here
In this Round of What Car?, we talk about:
- Better UV between Quanto and EcoSport
- Better sedan between Verna and Fiesta
You can also ask a question anytime. All you need to do is submit your question through our What Car? page and we will revert back with our answers in a similar fashion.
Question 1: Quanto or EcoSport? Which one should I consider?
Quanto is spacious, what about EcoSport? Quanto is comfortable for 7 ( 5 Adults + 2 Children) What about ES? Quanto is Diesel and 7.5 Lakhs what about ES? Quanto’s width is 1850 mm, What is ES’? These are a few question comparisons which makes us wild. Purpose of having either of one is highway running 65-70% of my ride will be highway. Hardly 30-35% in Mumbai city. Please Advice which one?
MotorBash: Hi Ashwin,
However, its the other personal preferences that will decide a more suitable UV for your use. Rest assured, EcoSport diesel will be way over Quanto and will have a capacity to seat only 5. But it will be much nicer car to drive with better and more assured feel, better response and more confidence inspiring handling. It will also come with better quality of interiors and a little lower stance and a smoother engine.
We will suggest you to wait for a while before we come to know about all the aspects of EcoSport along with its pricing before passing (or even considering passing) on a judgement. Meanwhile, you can also consider including Renault Duster diesel, whose 85PS variant starts from 9 Lakh on road.
You can also read our complete coverage on EcoSport here, which will clear a lot of your doubts.
Question 2: Which Car should I buy – Fiesta Titanium or Verna 1.6SX?
Which diesel Car should I buy – New Ford Fiesta Titanium or Hyundai Verna 1.6 sx. Selection criteria is Look, Performance, Ride, Handling and Comfort for daily 200 km running and maintenance costs also.
MotorBash: Hi Santosh,
Well, there are two ways of considering this. If you go by plain logic, Hyundai’s Verna outscores Fiesta in most practical reasons. However, if you are more of a driving enthusiast, you will be tempted towards Fiesta. Its no doubt that Ford has traded quite a few bits on the new Fiesta, for instance, what in the whole world, is a fixed geometry turbo doing on a 12 lakh car!
Verna is a much more powerful car here with some really quick figures and better in-city drives and higher top speed. It also has better quality and feel inside and looks simply fabulous with its flowing Fluidic Lines.
On the other hand, where the Fiesta scores is in the Fun-to-drive factor similar to the earlier Fiesta. It is a driver’s delight and more often than not you would want to be in the driver’s seat in this car. It handles much better in tight bends and straight lines!
But if it comes to putting your money on a car between these two, it has to be the Hyundai! But wait..
Verna is really fast on paper and on the roads, but frankly speaking it feels lifeless and doesn’t imbibe much fun in your drive. So, if you strike out this parameter from your list, its still Verna which you should be driving home between these two. And if you ask us, we will also urge you to broaden your list to include the fantastic Vento Highline to the list. It costs about the same and is one of the best all rounded machines in this segment.
You can read a detailed review of Fiesta here.
Hope we have answered your questions to your satisfaction. Please leave us a comment in the respective section below. You can always revert back to us for anything else/more.
All the readers can shoot us a question with any query they are stuck at through our What Car? form.
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
You Might Also Like
- What Car? Round 5: Which is Better i20 or Polo? (0)
- Like Us & Win Rs 100 Flipkart Gift Voucher; First Week Winners Declared (0)
- MotorBash’s List of Exclusive SpyShots and Scoops: 16 – 31 January (0)
- What Car? Round 4 – Ritz VDI or Swift? (0)
- Ford Fiesta Classic 1.4 TDCi Comprehensive Review: Memories Refreshed (0)
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch
- SPIED: We Spot Force Trax Mule as Military Ambulance
- Ford’s 1.0L EcoBoost Engine is a Revelation; Wins ‘Engine of the Year’ for 2nd Year
- Here is the 2014 Updated Swift Facelift; Or Is It?
- Spied: VW’s Crossover Hatch Cross Polo Caught Again in Pune
- EcoSport Will be ‘Very Affordable’ Says Alan Mulally; Shipments Begin
- OFFERS: Tata Offers Rs 1.42 Lakh Discount on Aria & Rs 25,000 on Safari Storme
- Spied: New Spyshots of Next-Gen Hyundai i10 ‘BA’ Reveal its Red/Black Interiors
Read what we have posted earlier