Till now the best we have seen from Ford EcoSport is the Red Mars color being used and displayed everywhere. The test mules which were caught in India have been completely camouflaged. AutosSegredos.com.br from Brazil has posted spy pics of EcoSport in White and Grey apart from Red Mars.
These appear to be different variants of the car as well. The Red Mars is the premium TITANIUM version. The white and grey one are possibly lower variants of the car. There are differences in the back mounted spare tyre as well apart from a few other visual changes.
Ford Ecosport is expected to hit India sometime early next year and there have been talks that Ford would price it competitively to break a ground with this immensely hyped and competent product. It is also confirmed that Ecosport would be a sub 4 meter car which would allow it to get excise benefits in India.
To me, white looks fantastic and the mini-suv looks to have big road presence, grey looks a little dull but that could partly be due to the fact that the car is a little dirty.
Just yesterday we have reported that Ecosport’s prime competitor Renault Duster might start at a shocking price tag of less than 6 lac.
Check outEcosport test mules caught by AutosSegredos.com.br in the gallery below. You can also check a comprehensive gallery of Ecosport here.
Pics Source: AutosSegredos.com.br
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
Do Check This Out as Well
- Ford Ecosport is ‘YiBo’ in China,Starting Price expected 8.8 lacs, More Spy Pics (0)
- Scoop: Ford EcoSport Caught Testing Uncamouflaged in Chennai (0)
- Ford EcoSport Might Get Launched by Jan 2013 in India : Beijing Launch Video (0)
- 2013 Ford EcoSport New Gallery: Exposing All Interiors & Exteriors of Production Version (0)
- Scoop: Ford EcoSport Interiors Snapped In and Out! (0)
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- Nissan-Ashok Leyland Launches First Air Conditioned Partner LCV at Rs 8.73 Lakhs
- Audi A3 is World Car of the Year: Coming Soon to India
- Mahindra’s New SUVs S101, U310 Coming in 2015 From New Plant in Tamil Nadu
- Interesting 2: Fiat 500L Spied in India: Is There Something More than What Meets the Eye?
- Presenting the 2015 Toyota Camry: Quitest Ever, Looks Young, Finally! [Gallery]
- SPIED: Upcoming Foton Tunland Pickup Snapped Again in India; First Time Uncamouflaged
- Has Mahindra Started Testing Automatic XUV500?
Read what we have posted earlier