Till now the best we have seen from Ford EcoSport is the Red Mars color being used and displayed everywhere. The test mules which were caught in India have been completely camouflaged. AutosSegredos.com.br from Brazil has posted spy pics of EcoSport in White and Grey apart from Red Mars.
These appear to be different variants of the car as well. The Red Mars is the premium TITANIUM version. The white and grey one are possibly lower variants of the car. There are differences in the back mounted spare tyre as well apart from a few other visual changes.
Ford Ecosport is expected to hit India sometime early next year and there have been talks that Ford would price it competitively to break a ground with this immensely hyped and competent product. It is also confirmed that Ecosport would be a sub 4 meter car which would allow it to get excise benefits in India.
To me, white looks fantastic and the mini-suv looks to have big road presence, grey looks a little dull but that could partly be due to the fact that the car is a little dirty.
Just yesterday we have reported that Ecosport’s prime competitor Renault Duster might start at a shocking price tag of less than 6 lac.
Check outEcosport test mules caught by AutosSegredos.com.br in the gallery below. You can also check a comprehensive gallery of Ecosport here.
Pics Source: AutosSegredos.com.br
You Might Also Like
- Ford Ecosport is ‘YiBo’ in China,Starting Price expected 8.8 lacs, More Spy Pics (0)
- Scoop: Ford EcoSport Caught Testing Uncamouflaged in Chennai (0)
- Ford EcoSport Might Get Launched by Jan 2013 in India : Beijing Launch Video (0)
- 2013 Ford EcoSport New Gallery: Exposing All Interiors & Exteriors of Production Version (0)
- Scoop: Ford EcoSport Interiors Snapped In and Out! (0)
- - With Ecosport Has Ford Messed Up Things: 5 Stinkers!
- - First Ever Spyshots of India Bound Honda Compact SUV
- - Next-Gen Jazz: All Details
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Spyshots of Mahindra S101 Revealing Dashboard
- - India Bound Jeep's B-Segment SUV Details Revealed
- - Revealed Nano Diesel's Open Front Bonnet
- - Xclusive: Tata Aria Automatic (AT) Spied For The First Time Ever!
- - Tata to Launch 2 New Land Rover DNA Based SUVs
- - Live Pictures, Details and Video of Upcoming Datsun GO+ MPV
- - New Spyshots of 2014 Toyota Corolla: Launch Early 2014
- - Duster 4WD Spied in Chennai; Are You India Bound Mate?
- - Mahindra Plans a Flurry of Utility Vehicles; Here is a List
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- SCOOP: Guess this new Mini SUV Mule: Mahindra U301?
- Mahindra Launches Satin White Colour in XUV500 W6, Dolphin Grey in W4
- Exclusive: Nissan Discontinues Base Micra Active XE: Now Starts at Rs 4.12 Lacs
- Cheapest Alto K10 & WagonR AMT Coming Soon: Celerio AMT Demand Unprecedented
- Vine Snake Skoda ‘VisionC’ Unveiled to the World; 2016 Launch Possible
- SCOOP: Lamborghini Huracan Caught in India; to be Priced at Rs 3.43 crores
- 2014 Tata ARIA Facelift Prices Revealed: Starts at Rs 9.95 Lakhs
Read what we have posted earlier