MotorBash‘s avid readers already know about the Volkswagen’s Vento CNG through our scoop on November 6.
The red test mule spyshots we shared earlier had the confusing TDI badge which we assumed was a camouflage by Volkswagen.
But this time we are back with conclusive pictures of Volkswagen Vento with clear CNG badges to clear any zilch of suspicion in our readers minds.
Notice the windshield and you would notice clear ‘CNG badge at the front. The rear also had a similar badge while there was no TDI badge this time fortunately. The interiors looked similar and the car had a couple of dummy weights at the rear seats with ’65 kg‘ marked at both of them (Now how many of us have only 65kg each rear occupants!).
What is interesting to note here is the presence of non-body colored door handles and rear view mirrors which hint at an entry level variant. Taking this in mind, we assume that Vento might have one cheaper entry level variant and possibly a higher variant in CNG guise.
Considering the area this mule has been caught and with the ease it was parked, it hinted that Volkswagen is not in a hurry to hide it and the launch probably is nearer than we think.
Vento CNG would directly compete with the chief nemesis, Honda City CNG which is the latest addition to City’s lineup. We expect Vento CNG base to start around the 9.5 Lakh mark which would put it bang in the City CNG territory.
Also Check our Latest Exclusive Scoop on Polo CNG
Now, Earn Hot Cash by sharing spy pics like this. Know More
Remain Updated! Get these articles delivered right into your mailbox. Subscribe for FREE!
You Might Also Like
- SPIED: Volkswagen Vento CNG Caught Again in Pune; Launch Should be Soon (0)
- What is Volkswagen Testing in This Vento Test Mule? (0)
- Xclusive MB SCOOP: Volkswagen Polo CNG Caught Red Handed (7)
- MB Xclusive: Volkswagen Vento CNG Spied in Pune; Launch Should be Soon (0)
- MotorBash’s Exclusive Scoops & Spy Pics in December (3)
- - Surprise: Honda's compact SUV coming next year
- - Now VW preparing an EcoSport Rival – Taigun is India bound!
- - Four Reasons Why EcoSport Should Be Priced Sensibly
- - EcoSport Rival Chevy Trax Coming To India. Is It?
- - Exclusive: Skoda Fabia Caught With New Logo Badges In Pune
- - List of All Upcoming and Available Automatic Hatchback Cars in India
- - Breaking: TATA Nano Diesel Caught Again – Interior Pics Included
- - Fiat’s 1.3L MultiJet Diesel Engine – List of All Indian Cars that Run on it
- - MB Xclusive: 4X4 Mahindra Quanto Caught Testing in Pune
- - Here is the Facelifted Aria With Automatic Gearbox
- - 180bhp Fiat Punto Abarth Evo EsseEsse Caught In India
- - Renault Duster 4WD Spotted in India
- - India bound Jeep Cherokee unveiled[28 pic gallery]
- - Did you know: Renault Duster has gone I lakh dearer since launch
- OFFICIAL: Ford EcoSport Launch on 26th June in Delhi!
- So, Are These The Official Prices of Ford EcoSport?
- Nissan Aims Shocker Price for Datsun’s First Micra Based Hatch; Unveiling on 15th July
- Renault Launches Base RxE Variant of Scala Diesel at Rs 8.29 Lakh
- Here is the India Bound Fiat’s 7 Seater MPV; Dubbed as ’500L Living’
- SPIED: We Spot Force Trax Mule as Military Ambulance
- Ford’s 1.0L EcoBoost Engine is a Revelation; Wins ‘Engine of the Year’ for 2nd Year
Read what we have posted earlier