Tata Motors has unveiled the Hexa Crossover at the Geneva Motor Show. The elegant looking concept has flowing exterior lines which gives us a good idea of how future Tata SUVs and crossovers will look like.
The modern looking SUV with its sculpted bonnet and extrapolated swooping roofline is well accentuated with 19 inch alloy wheels.
Tata Hexa Features
- The interiors carry premium leather upholstery which can seat six people comfortably.
- Mid-row gets captain seats.
- The longest in class cabin aims to provide high levels of comfort without compromising on safety.
- The safety net includes 6 airbags Electronic Stability Control (ESC).
- Powerful projector automatic headlamps and rain sensing wipers add to the comfort.
- It also gets automatic climate control, extensive sound-proofing and an audiophile grade infotainment system which would be in tandem with their Connectnext philosophy.
Tata Hexa Engine
Powering the Hexa is the 2.2 Liter VARICOR diesel engine which produces 156.4 bhp at 4,000 rpm and a peak torque output of 400 Nm in the range of 1,700 to 2,700 rpm. The Hexa is slightly smaller than the Aria measuring 4,764 mm in length instead of Aria’s 4,780 mm. the width and overall height remains the same at 1,895 mm and 1,780 mm.
While we are still not sure, but the Hexa concept appears to be a replacement for the Aria to us. The smart front end with an air of sophistication does look attractive and nothing, apart from that gaudy chrome strip at the rear, looks out of place. There is, for sure, a production car coming out of this and the company must be hoping that it clicks! We await a formal announcement from Tata till then.
Tata HEXA Pic Gallery