Now, what do we call this? Every few days this car comes on the net with its traditional-now-trademark outfits still there is not a single word from TATA about it. We caught the Indica XL once again somewhere around Chinchwad in Pune.
Main Points to Note:
- This is stretched Indica and remains a 5 seater with immense leg room and internal space.
- This car is expected to majorly cater to the taxi segment.
- Indica XL has been testing for many months now and TATA has not even hinted about it, yet.
- We were chasing the car for good 15 minutes or so and the height is lesser than Ritz.
- In one of the pics, we can see Indica XL between the regular Indica hatch and Hyundai Accent.
- The CR4 badge almost confirms that the engine would be the 1.4L diesel.
Check out the gallery for all the scoop pictures.