Close on the footprints of all major manufacturers declaring a price increase on their cars, Audi has officially announced that they are also hiking the price of their smallest product in the line-up – the Audi Q3 Compact SUV.
- The quantum of hike would be around 1-2 %.
- The hike would be on both the variants – high and base.
- The hiked prices would go effective from 1st October 2012
- Michael Perschke, Head of Audi India, said that they are still confident of achieving the 8000 cars sales target for this year.
- Audi unveiled the Q3 in India at the Auto Expo this year.
- Since its launch, Q3 has garnered total sales of 1000 units till now.
- There is no mention of any other product getting impacted.
- The reasons given by Audi for this hike are “economic upheavals and rupee devaluation“
Audi Q3 is the youngest and the most affordable Audi SUV in India. The Q3 is powered by a 2.0L TDI diesel mill and is priced at Rs 26.21 Lakh for the base variant and Rs 31.49 Lakh for the ‘high’ variant. All prices ex-showroom Maharashtra.
Keep Abreast | Like us on FaceBook