Looking at it, it’s hard to tell its Q3-class! A 0-100kmph in 5.2 seconds, top speed of 265kmph – that is what the AUDI RS Q3 is claimed to be capable of. This crossover concept SUV would be displayed at the forthcoming Auto China 2012 in Beijing.
- This car is propelled by a highly tuned version of the 2.5L TFSI 5-cylinder Turbocharged engine from the Audi RS3 and TT-RS.
- Power has been bumped up by 20 bhp to 355bhp. No confirmation about torque.
- Quattro permanent AWD (All wheel drive) 7-speed dual clutch S tronic transmission.
- 0-100kmph in 5.2 seconds. 265kmph top speed
- RS Q3 is lowered by 25mm
- Sports Suspension
- RS Styling kit
- 3D-effect black honeycomb grille
- Tinted headlamps
More information on this RS version of Q3 would be out at the China Show. Meanwhile, AUDI in India is almost ready to launch the Q3. The Indian version of Q3 would get the 2.0L TDI turbodiesel capable of pumping 170bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. However, according to speculations AUDI might price it a bigger premium and rumors are ripe that the SUV could come at a stiff price tag of around Rs 35-37 lakh. Hope that just turns out to be speculations.
Enjoy the RS guised Q3 Gallery.