At the ongoing Beijing Auto Show 2012, where every manufacturer is trying hard to showcase its technical prowess, Honda showcased a concept minivan named as ‘Concept S’.
- According to the company ‘S’ stands for Stylish, Smart and Surprise.
- This Concept minivan gets motivation by an unspecified hybrid powertrain
- It gets a spacious cabin. How spacious? We don’t know!
- This is a trailer of a production model which Honda plans to launch in China next year.
- Global release would follow soon after.
It has not been mentioned by Honda to which markets this minivan would go to.
While the Concept S minivan is a global model, the Concept C mid sized sedan is a Chinese Specific model. On first looks, the car does look fantastic and gives a glimpse of what lies ahead for China’s sedan market from Honda.
- The production version would go on sale next year in China
- According to Honda, ‘C’ stand for Cool, Challenge and China
- This would be an exclusive Chinese model and would not be shared with other markets
We are sure India would not mind such a ‘Cool’ car!