We have known Lamborghini for its absofu*****lutely mind blowing superfast super-luxury cars. At the China Auto Show, Lamborghini had something different to show – a 600HP SUV Concept named as ‘Bull’…err… “Urus”; ultimately both resemble!
- At first glances at the official pics, it exuded the same Lamborghini curves and bells and hence hardly looked like an SUV. But in clear launch pics it shows of its muscular attitude: Looks supremely commanding and exotic.
- The name ‘Urus’ comes from the bulls family. Lamborghini says that Urus looks similar to the Spanish fighting bull.
- Urus is 4.99 mtr in length, 1.99m in width and 1.66m in height. Dimensionwise, it is 120mm longer, 16mm wider and 30mm lower than the BMW’s X6
- Not yet finalized, but if the production version has to happen, it would be ready by 2016.
- In the production version of Urus, externals are likely to be carried through but the lavish and extremely sophisticated interiors (Check pics) are expected to be toned down a little
- Engine choices are touted to be Audi’s turbocharged V8 and Lambo’s V10
Check out the monster SUV in its actual avatar in the unveiling ceremony pics and video
SLIDESHOW GALLERY (Click on any pic to open in full screen slideshow):
Source & Pics: CarScoop