You must have been following this for long and we know everyone was waiting for the all important pricing of Renault Duster in India. Here are the official prices of the car.
- RxE: 7.19 Lakh
- RxL: 8.19 Lakh
Diesel 85 PS:
- RxE: 7.99 Lakh
- RxL Diesel: 8.99 Lakh
- RxL Diesel (Option): 9.99 Lakh
DIESEL 110 PS:
- Rxl Diesel: 9.99 Lakh
- RxZ Diesel: 10.99 Lakh
- RxZ Diesel (Option): 11.29 Lakh
It was clearly mentioned that these are Introductory Prices.
So is it according to your expectations?
You can read about the launch here
Important Pointers from Duster’s Launch:
- Renault had plans of launching 5 products. Out of those Duster becomes the forth to make it to India. There is one more product which would be launched by Renault.
- Duster’s launch was bang on planned time
- Duster is a global product
- Renault has more than 100 partners in India for Duster
- Over 600 sales executives across dealerships have been trained for Duster
- Duster, a a product is targeted towards – Premium hatch buyers, Sedan buyers and SUV buyers.
- Duster, as claimed, is wider than Scorpio
- It has more than 1000 liters of trunk space wit rear seats down
- These are introductory prices and Renault has plans to jack them up
- According to unconfirmed news, Renault has already around 3000 bookings for Duster
- Deliveries would start somewhere around 10 June
- There is no update on the 4×4 version as of now, but it seems it might not come to India any soon