Leaked Brezza brochure reveals all the details about the car which is launching tomorrow…
Exactly a year back in March last year, we carried out an exclusive story on Brezza, which was known as YBA back then. We told you the following bits….
- YBA will use the same 1.3 Liter DDIS engine with VGT which churns out 90 PS of peak power.
- We specifically said, there are no clues about an FGT version and a petrol engine.
- Maruti is trying to achieve a fuel economy figure of around 24 kmpl
- and the compact SUV will weigh less than EcoSport
Here is the direct link of our old article -> YBA May be Lighter than EcoSport; to Get 90PS 1.3 Litre DDiS Engine
The first two details have been officially confirmed by Maruti whereas the last two have been authenticated by a leaked brochure of the car by CarSizzler.
At an ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 24.3 kmpl, Brezza becomes India’s most fuel efficient compact SUV. New 100 PS EcoSport returns 22.27 kmpl. Apart from this, Brezza weighs between 1170 and 1195 kg (must be kerb) for its different variants. In comparison, EcoSport tips the scale at 1290 kg.
Other than this, new details that have surfaced from the brochure..
- Brezza’s Fuel tank capacity is 48 liters
- Turning radius of the car is 5.2 meters
- Ground clearance is 198 mm
- It will be available in 6 trims
- LDI (O)
- VDI (O)
Maruti is introducing the Brezza is as many as 9 colour options
- Pearl Arctic White
- Blazing Red
- Granite Grey
- Premium Silver
- Cerculean Blue
- Fiery Yellow
- Blazing red with Midnight Black
- Fiery Yellow with pearl arctic white
- Cerculean Blue with Pearl Arctic White