The facelifted Figo has been in the news for sometime now. A few days back, uncamouflaged pictures revealed what we can expect from Ford.
Now IndianAutosBlog has revealed the car through pictures snapped at some dealership stockyard. This simply means that Ford has started dispatching the facelifted Figo to dealerships and an official launch date is around the corner.
The pics posted divulge a lot of details about the car and we can now make a complete picture of what changes Ford Figo has finally gone through.
- New grille with chrome inserts
- New headlights with ‘rearranged’ turn indicators
- New fog lamp housing
- New bumper with hexagonal air dam
- New alloy wheels
- New ‘redesigned’ tail lamps
- Controls ‘below the steering’, just like Renault cars
- New dashboard with bluish shade
- New color trims in materials and door trims
- Against speculations, no key-less entry
- Two new color trims: Yellow and Blue
- Remapped ECU for better power and fuel efficiency
- Expected price hike of up to Rs. 15,000
Many people were expecting that Ford would provide rear power windows and a provision through which rear glasses would roll down completely. Sadly, both the wishes have not been granted as far as we know! The rear glass is designed such that at half down it intercepts with the rear wheel arches and hence could not be moved further down. There have not been any changes or work-arounds for that in the facelifted Figo as well.
Dealers have already commenced accepting bookings for this new variant. Though there’s no concrete information about the tentative launch date, but we expect an official confirmation pretty soon.
Meanwhile Ford is offering discounts on current Figo petrol and diesel to clear off current stocks.
Keep Abreast | Like us on FaceBook