Chevrolet has launched at the Auto Expo the new Beat facelift and have unveiled a concept SUV called Chevrolet Adra. GM is on full force with a total of 13 concept and production vehicles displayed at their stand.
Beat is the biggest selling model for GM in India. Though it comes with fair bit of changes, it looks very similar to the outgoing model.
The Beat facelift comes with refreshed styling and new chrome accentuated grille from Chevy’s dual-port design theme. The headlights get clear glasses and black accents. The fog lamps now come with chrome surrounds. The tail has a newly designed rear spoiler with LED inserts. The dual-tone rear bumper now comes with sporty reflectors.
Higher variants of Beat get steering wheel mounted audio controls, a new silver shade and height-adjustable driver’s seat.
Beat is available in petrol, diesel and LPG engine options. The diesel returns rated mileage of 24.44 Km/L, petrol 18.6 Km/L and the LPG version will go for 13.3 Km/L.
Chevrolet Beat Facelift Prices:
Beat range starts from INR 4.06 and goes all the way to INR 6.10 lacs ex-showroom, Delhi.
- Beat 1.2L MY14: Rs 4,06,008
- Beat 1.2L LS MY14: Rs 4,33039
- Beat 1.2L LT MY14: Rs 4,75,437
- Beat 1.2L LT (with Option Pack): Rs 5,25,959
- Beat 1.0L TCDi MY14: Rs 4,89,001
- Beat 1.0L LS TCDi MY14: Rs 5,17,932
- Beat 1.0L LT TCDi MY14: Rs 5,60,679
- Beat 1.0L LT (with Option Pack) TCDi MY14: Rs 6,10,573
- Beat 1.2l LS LPG: Rs 4,59,249
- Beat 1.2l LT LPG: Rs 5,05,200
The Beat is available in 10 variants and the top ones are equipped with ABS and electronic brake force distribution (EBD). Chevrolet Beat is available in eight color options – Super Red, Caviar Black, Summit White, Misty Lake, Switch Blade Silver, Sandrift Grey, Cocktail Green and Linen Beige.
Complete Coverage of Auto Expo 2014