During the Auto Expo 2012, Chevrolet had on display an attractive multipurpose vehicle with a badge ‘MPV’. Something seemed certain at that very instant and here we have the news.
- The ‘MPV’ displayed at the Expo would be called as ‘ENJOY’ in India
- This is the same Chinese Wuling CN-100 from the SAIC’s stable
- Enjoy would be a 7-8 seater
- Would go on sale during August-September 2012
- Would be manufactured in General Motors Talegaon plant
- Would be launched with a Petrol engine first, diesel engine would follow somewhere around starting of next year
- Petrol Engine : 1.4 liter 95bhp.
- Diesel Engine : 1.3 liter Fiats Multijet
- Chevrolet working on price. Likely to be priced somewhere around 6-6.5 lakhs for the base petrol variants
- The variant displayed in the Auto Expo sported 175/65 14 inch JKTyre Ultimas
- Diesel engine likely to find huge buying from the Taxi market
- Likely to be a worthy competitor to the Xylo, Bolero and even Ertiga and Innova
Till we hear something more from the company, ‘ENJOY’ the pics.