EcoSport has been one of the best looking and largest selling models in India by Ford and the company has showcased three interesting looking concept models of the compact SUV at Sao Paulo International Motor Show.
Let’s have a look at all the three..
Ford EcoSport Storm:
- Takes design cues from F150 Raptor pick-up truck
- Tries to bring the power and strength of Ford’s range in the limelight
- Brilliant integration of Ford logo on the front radiator protection grille
- Uses Blue Storm exterior paint scheme with blackened bonnet
- Plastic body cladding
- 15 inch alloy wheels and high profile 215/75 off-road tires
Ford EcoSport Beast:
- Not as rugged as the Strom but tries hard to look muscular, thankfully not like a steroid junky!
- Uses Pearlescent Speed White with black decals supported by brightly coloured red orange and blue accents
- Three horizontal metallic bars on the front radiator protection grille
- LED fog lamps enclosure, roof and bonnet scoop to make it look modern and powerful
- Blackened 18 inch alloy wheels with black body cladding and black inserts in the head lamps cluster
Ford EcoSport Beauty:
- Alter ego of the Beast, gets a brilliant Copper Stardust matte finish paint scheme
- LED daytime running lights in place of the fog lamps, next to the radiator protector cum air dam
- 18 inch silver alloy wheels contrasted with a blackened rooftop
- Pampering the inhabitants of the Beauty will be four armchair style seats with leather upholstery
- Gets DVD screens and multimedia infotainment system assisted with GPS
Even though Ford may never actually build these for and bring them into regular production, but they may launch some variants which can carry a few features of either of these concept models. Also, seems highly unlikely that they will ever make its way to India, even in an Auto Show!