India can now boast of as the only country which has two FIAT branded showrooms out of the 12 worldover. FIAT has just now opened up their second exclusive showroom in Pune. The bigger news however, is that the company has launched a new limited edition version of their premium hatch, Grande Punto Sports.
- Punto Sport comes in the 1.3 Multi-Jet diesel engine
- Power output is 93PS
- At this power output Punto Sports becomes the most powerful diesel hatchback in India
- FIAT promises fuel efficiency of 20.5kmpl from this car
- Limited Edition Punto Sports is priced at 7.36 lacs ex showroom Delhi, approximately Rs 14000 over regular Punto 90HP (7.22 lacs).
- Offered in three new exciting colors – Exotica Red, Bossa Nova White, Hip Hop Black
What’s New in Limited Edition Punto Sports?
- Chrome rich interiors
- Chrome Handles
- Punto branded Door Sil
- Sporty Metallic Aluminum Pedals
- Sporty decals on the sides and rear with ‘Sport’ branding
- Red stitching on seats
- Leather Gear knob & Gear Cover
- Chrome exhaust tip
- Decal color coded ORVMs
Rest of the features like Blue & Me technology, Automatic Climate Control, Dual Stage Airbags, ABS with EBD, Integrated CD/MP3 USB player, Alloy Wheels etc remain.
- Grande Punto Sport Limited Edition Ex-Showroom Delhi: Rs 7,36,154
- Grande Punto Sport Limited Edition Ex-Showroom Mumbai: Rs 7,58,766
- Grande Punto Sport Limited Edition Ex-Showroom Pune : Rs 7,36,869
About Fiat Caffé:
- FIAT only has 12 such exclusive Caffés in the world and India already have two of them, the other one recently opened in Delhi.
- FIAT Caffé in Pune is located at Koregaon Park
- Total area is 6300 sq ft, frontage is 70 feet
- The Caffé has a mezzanine floor with a lounge at the Café bar.
- Collection of international FIAT merchandise is also on display for sale.
- Huge 3×3 video walls & TV screens running FIAT ads.
- Library with books and Auto and lifestyle magazines
You can view Grande Punto Limited Edition Gallery here