Auto Italia has displayed the first official facelift images of Fiat’s Linea sedan car. This car has been in the market from 2007 and has been selling in countries like Turkey, India and Brazil.
In India Linea is offered with two engine option – 1.3L Multijet Diesel and 1.4L petrol which comes in two tunes. The lower tune produces 88BHP 11.7Nm and the higher tune called as T-jet produces very impressive figures of 112BHP 21.1Nm.
The facelifted Linea should be making its way into India as well as soon as it gets officially launched. From the images, the new car has got a few cosmetic changes here and there.
- New front end with new grille with heavy chrome
- Revamped front bumper with new air dam with chrome linings
- Altered rear bumper
- Rear comprises of a couple of big thick chrome strips
- The number plate housing also goes up on the boot lid from the current version’s placement on the rear bumper
- On the inside the new car gets a newly designed dashboard and interiors
Let’s wait when Fiat plans to launch this car worldwide.