It was inevitable that Hyundai will launch the automatic version of Grand i10 pretty soon and they have already announced the same while launching the Grand i10.
However, exact time frame was not fixed and it seems that Hyundai has silently launched the car, or at least the cars have started reaching dealerships and they have the price details as well. Here are the details of Hyundai Grand i10 Automatic:
- Dealerships have started receiving cars. Pune dealerships have the car in their stockyards at least
- Grand i10 Automatic will come mated with the 1.2L Kappa dual VTVT petrol engine.
- There is no update whether Hyundai will also make it available with the 1.1 U2 diesel engine as well, as has been in the news a few days back. (Read more)
- Grand i10 Automatic comes only in top two trims – Sportz & Asta
- Grand i10 Automatic price starts at Rs 5.78 Lakh ex-showroom Pune.
Grand i10 Auto Variants & Price:
Grand i10 Automatic is available in two variants:
- Grand i10 AT Sportz: Rs 5.78 Lakh ex-showroom, Rs 6.58 Lakh on road
- Grand i10 AT Asta: Rs 6.05 Lakh ex-showroom, Rs 6.88 Lakh on road
*Above prices for Pune
Manual Grand i10 Prices and difference:
- Grand i10 MT Sportz: Rs 5.02 Lakh (ex-Pune)
- Grand i10 MT Asta: Rs 5.3 Lakh (ex-Pune)
This means that Hyundai has priced the automatic version at a premium of approx Rs 75,000 over the regular manual transmission on the ex-showroom prices.
While there is no official press release yet, but Hyundai India’s website lists the automatic transmission with the Grand i10.