After witnessing a considerable fall in sales figures of their two entry level hatchbacks, Hyundai has finally planned something exciting for customers. They call it “5 Star Assurance Programme”. This scheme is supposed to draw customer interests and thus boost up sales of Santro and i10.
Let’s sum up the deals that Hyundai is offering in the package.
- Cost of the scheme: Rs. 14,000.
- Maintenance for 3 years or 40,000 km, whichever is earlier.
- Maintenance includes service and repair including parts and materials as per the service schedule.
- Combined Motor insurance.
- Third year extended warranty.
- 24X7 roadside assistance for two years.
- Exchange bonus of Rs. 15,000.
There’s no doubt that it really is a tempting deal for the customers willing to buy a entry level hatch; but now days customers are more interested in diesel engine powered cars than petrol cars, thanks to the ever-rising petrol price! So, let’s hope for the best and see if Hyundai gets a positive response from customers.
News Source: AutoCar India