We hope that you still remember when that Fluidic Verna was launched. It literally looked like an alien in the mass and thus, Hyundai went a step ahead in terms of conventional design sculptures. Now, again Hyundai did something that is ‘First-of-its-Kind’. The company launched a website accessible to all its customers. This website will provide online services to its customers. The web address is: http://customercare.hyundai.co.in/
Here is a summary of the services one can get from the website:
- Service Scheduler
- Service Reminder
- Online Service Booking at any service centre in India.
- Price Calculator to calculate the labour charges applicable for the city you’ve booked service in.
- Service History to see the date of service, mileage, dealership name, type of service & bill amount of previously done services.
- Service Calculator to calculate the cost of servicing
- Insurance Calculator to calculate the cost of insurance.
- Nearest Authorised Service Station Locator
- Warranty Guidelines
- Downloadable Owner’s Manuals
- Maintenance Tips and Guides for safer driving.
- Notification for All Promotional activities like Service Camps and Value Added Services Including Schemes and Benefits.
Speaking about the launch of this website, Mr. Arvind Saxena, Director, Sales and Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Limited, said: “We feel proud to introduce a first-of-its-kind service, which will bring value-added services to customers. Hyundai always illustrates the idea of providing more to its customers with new innovations, experiences and values beyond their expectations. This initiative will streamline and enhance the after-sales services for our customers”.
So, if you own a Hyundai car and looking to get your car serviced soon, do visit the website and experience an all-new level of convenience! Things have really become easier for Hyundai car owners, don’t you think so?
News Source: AutoCar India