As per a report on Autocar, Hyundai India has slashed a few features off their premium hatchback, Elite i20 which is surprising since its biggest rival Honda Jazz has only just arrived in the market.
Here’s a full list of stuff which goes out…
- All versions of the car get different upholstery and miss out on a ticket holder (darn, Hyundai you could have just removed the sunglass holder).
- The trim Era will no longer get a passenger vanity mirror on the sun visor.
- The Magna trim registers no changes.
- The Sportz variant loses leather wrapping on the steering wheel and gear knob. It also loses out on the boot lamp and driver window auto up.
- The Sportz (o) too loses leather (PETA… happy!)
- The range topping Asta continues to flaunt leather but now gets only one power socket instead of the original two.
The report further adds that Hyundai is preparing a new touchscreen infotainment system equipped version of the car which will help it stand against the recently launched Japanese rival which not only gets a touchscreen infotainment system but also gets touchscreen air con controls.
The prices though remain unchanged and the i20 Active’s features list also remains the same.